ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ryu said:

So you're telling me it's already June 22nd? Dude, time flies:umomg:

well to be fair, it's still 9:38 PM in the Pacific Time.

I remember when MM came out, it was like 11:00 PM in here. Or when the SP video came out it was midnight here.

So we could still get our Apple Pie in a couple of hours :janet:

Spoiler

:gimmemoar:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well to be fair, it's still 9:38 PM in the Pacific Time.

I remember when MM came out, it was like 11:00 PM in here. Or when the SP video came out it was midnight here.

So we could still get our Apple Pie in a couple of hours :janet:

Hide contents

:gimmemoar:

You're damn right, sis! The day is not over yet! We have a couple of hours more to go and finally get that delicious Apple Pie.:yesplease:

20 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Guys . In all honesty i dont think the account holder is lying . He' pretty much was right about every artist including jay z and beyonce . We know how much britney scrap plans and re do other plans and then do it again. 

They pretty much have done that EVERY era . I can detail every album and how they 'planned it " but then scrapped and started over . I think this guy is onto something but team britney postponed YET again . 

So we resort to blaming Britney and her team? Who are you stanning for? Britney or the random fraudulent account?

Archived