ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Omg people go to bed, do you thini Britney or her team are actually waiting till midnight to drop a surprise? Of course not, they alrady went to bed at 9, Larry is an old guy :ehidk:

Itunes is gonna drop tat's what we are waiting :lowkeyno:

Spoiler

Ima sleep tho. I have work tomorrow :snarky:

Just now, xzede25 said:

If we wet through that we can take anything.

Thee were 2 hours of a livestream for a ceremony that lasted 10 min :decisions:

Oh really? I didn't know there was a 2 hours of a live stream then?

I didn't really pay attention much about the supposed Desert Performance. If she actually had performed, I was just gonna watch the performance on YouTube the next day, but I do remember reading the multiple threads of Britney fans on here having meltdowns left and right, I think some people even turned in their stan cards that night, and left and never came back. :decisions:

It's 5am here in the UK and I have stayed up all night for this and I know that nothing is gonna happen but I just need to be part of these meltdowns because I'm so used to these fkn situations by now that it would be weird not to be here right now.

The power of Spears compels us.

Archived