ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4TS strikes again and reminds that Billboard is changing it's streaming count starting on the 29th this month... Maybe that's what Britney's team is waiting for?

Billboad article:

https://slate.com/culture/2018/05/billboard-hot-100-rankings-will-privilege-paid-streaming-over-free-starting-june-29.html

What do you guys think? Is that a thing? I don't personally understand the changes, but maybe it would affect something...

5 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Done getting hyped up for anything.  Team britney has killed the excitement of being a britney fan.  Logging out. screw this ****.   Let her career plummet who gives af.

Peace yall

See you tomorrow.  :bwink:

This is Exhell, no one ever leaves. We’re all gonna die here... And then the Gaga Stans will troll us hard for all of Pop Eturnity.  :uknowit:

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Done getting hyped up for anything.  Team britney has killed the excitement of being a britney fan.  Logging out. screw this ****.   Let her career plummet who gives af.

Peace yall

See you tomorrow.  :bwink:

This is Exhell, no one ever leaves. We’re all gonna die here... And then the Gaga Stans will troll us hard for all of Pop Eturnity.  :uknowit:

Guys . In all honesty i dont think the account holder is lying . He' pretty much was right about every artist including jay z and beyonce . We know how much britney scrap plans and re do other plans and then do it again. 

They pretty much have done that EVERY era . I can detail every album and how they 'planned it " but then scrapped and started over . I think this guy is onto something but team britney postponed YET again . 

Archived