ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has happened so many times with us and it's honestly because of social media.  If we didn't read or hear ANYTHING, we (well, most of us) wouldn't even be here right now.  We would be carrying on with our lives, and anything that would or wouldn't happen would be a surprise, the way it used to be.  

We've now had

- Original Gimme More MV knowledge with photos, which led to a breakdown when there was only one scene in the final cut.

- Knowledge of an AMAZING, visual VMA performance with Chriss Angel, which added fuel to the breakdown with her actual performance.

- Rumors of a performance when she received the Video Vanguard Award at the 2011 VMAs, which led to a breakdown about how minimal the tribute was.

- Knowledge of and photos of the original Perfume music video, which led to a breakdown when the shortened, watered-down video was released.

- Rumors of a performance / single premiere in the desert, which led to a breakdown when the news otherwise would have been pretty exciting.

- Knowledge of and pictures/ footage of the original Make Me music video...

What else am I missing...

Anyway, it's all because we have too much info available at our fingertips.  Ignorance is bliss.

Archived