Britney Is Releasing A Pride Edition Of Her Fragrance Fantasy

Dylan

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Trentals said:

I mean, this is totally amazing and all

BUT wouldn’t a better idea to have been to create a new men’s or unisex fragrance and launch it during Pride Month?

Her perfumes bring in more money than her music would these days. It’s been like 15 years since Curious. Considering she has a huge gay fan base (and she’s acknowledged that many times), a men’s cologne would likely be a massive success.

I mean, I know she thinks we’re “some what girls” but I’m sick of wearing Circus Fantasy! I want a men’s fragrance line 

Is circus fantasy wearable for a guy? 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Is circus fantasy wearable for a guy? 

It actually is! I'm a guy and I've been using it for a few months now. It has this citrusy, sweet aftershave like smell combined with raspberry and woods. It's also super fresh.

Tbh it is a pretty ******* weird scent, but it's still nice and enjoyable somehow:gimmemoar: 

On 6/13/2018 at 4:42 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really hope that it wasn’t. Especially since it has her dancers in it that leads me to think that it’s a music video,  and when have we ever gotten some kind of concept photo for perfume commercial? I was a little bit high profile when it was posted too. I don’t think it would be so much chatter about a Perfume. 

Guys it's literally the Fantasy we've always known, just with an additional rainbow cover. My bet is that IF they do something, they'll just promote it on Brit's Instagram and that will be it. Let's chill a bit:sendinglove:

• Super Mods
On 6/14/2018 at 6:47 AM, OohOohStarbucks said:

It actually is! I'm a guy and I've been using it for a few months now. It has this citrusy, sweet aftershave like smell combined with raspberry and woods. It's also super fresh.

Tbh it is a pretty ******* weird scent, but it's still nice and enjoyable somehow:gimmemoar: 

Really? Wow I’ve had bad luck with her fragrances like every one of them smells sugary sweet on me, even the popular unisex choice Believe smells mostly of syrup. I have rocker femme, private show and island fantasy and only that smells wearable to me but doesn’t last at all. It’s mind boggling how she doesn’t have a male or unisex fragrance when a lot of celebrities have had one. 

I have no shame wearing female scents but I don’t want to smell like a bakery. :yaknow:

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

What number perfume are we at?  Brit should quit music and just become a perfume shop keeper, spritzing her eau de toilette on unsuspecting customers passing by while shouting her catch-phrase, "I'm gonna mark my terri-tooooo-rrrreeee.."

We're at a point that her perfume commercials are more iconic then her music video's. :jlostare: 

Archived