Britney Is Releasing A Pride Edition Of Her Fragrance Fantasy

Dylan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Oh no. The currency is European. Plus that tweet that said Europe is in for a treat. The shoot was a UK exclusive commercial :tiffanycries:

I think so too since she's doing Brighton Pride this year!! Also her commercial for Private Show was played constantly on tv here in Europe!!

16 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Oh no. The currency is European. Plus that tweet that said Europe is in for a treat. The shoot was a UK exclusive commercial :tiffanycries:

but the same Twitter account said we are getting a full body of work by September

so if you believe one thing you have to believe the other :)

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

It would explain the two backup dancers at the shoot.

And her outfit was very YAAAAAS PRIDE.

:crying2:

But would she really film something for it? People were saying the shoot was several days long. I will lmaooooo so hard (and die) if the shoot was related to this.

exactly it doesn't make any sense

also it's the same fragrance as the original just in a different box 

10 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

But would she really film something for it? People were saying the shoot was several days long. I will lmaooooo so hard (and die) if the shoot was related to this.

Well she did film for the Private Show fragrances. Since the perfume box has a pound sign on it, it's most likely gonna be sold in the UK (Brighton Pride) and possibly around Europe. I live in Europe and the commercials for Private Show and VIP Private Show were played on tv constantly.

6 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Well she did film for the Private Show fragrances. Since the perfume box has a pound sign on it, it's most likely gonna be sold in the UK (Brighton Pride) and possibly around Europe. I live in Europe and the commercials for Private Show and VIP Private Show were played on tv constantly.

Vip private show has a commercial? Where?

Archived