Britney Is Releasing A Pride Edition Of Her Fragrance Fantasy

Dylan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea!

I just can't with her fans, you all make it so easy to justify people who hate their fans tbh.

I mean - if this is even true - the gesture is so nice, I'm loving the idea and you all are bashing it just because it isn't about something you all made up out of nothing?

I'm all about the new music and everything, but it seems like her fans just can't wait to find another reason to bash and trash her.

I think this is a great idea, remember she didn't need to do this so its a very nice gather of love and support. She sells those perfumes anyways so the fact that she is going to support the LGBT community is nice.

ALSO

I don't believe the video she just shot was for this...it was for a new song and new music video. She doesn't need to make commercials for her fragrances. The colors on the box alone stand out and a commercial would be a waste of money for a re-release of a current fragrance. AGAIN, I don't believe the "set photos" we're for this, she was on the set of a music video. 

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

how come? lesbian erasure much? not everything revolves around you just because you're a froot loop..

giphy.gif

Tbh, people seem to forget that pride is not just about gay males, lesbians and trans women are part of the LGBTQ community aswell. I know many people want her to release a men fragance, but some comments in here are so unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Tbh, people seem to forget that pride is not just about gay males, lesbians and trans women are part of the LGBTQ community aswell. I know many people want her to release a men fragance, but some comments in here are so unnecessary.

some people also seem to forget what pride is about.. seems like these days it's more of an excuse to get drunk and walk around the streets half naked.. 

giphy.gif

so lemme get this straight (no pun intended) .. the shoot may have been for a PRIDE commercial to promote a PRIDE edition for her FEMALE sugary fragrance Fantasy? Who's gonna buy that? Her fans are mostly gay, not lesbian lol. And no matter how many rainbows are on the packaging or how gay I am, I'm not gonna run around smelling like a vanilla infused sugar cane.

Sorry boo, I love you dearly, but you're not gonna cure my obsession for YSL's La Nuit de l'Homme with that candy explosion. 

36 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

But everytime she releases a fragrance commercial,doesn't she sometimes also release a new single as part of the promo too? I feel like this will be similar type promo like Private Show.:verycool:

No. If that was the case we would have like 50 additional singles.

I think Kill the Lights was given with some of the Fantasy editions? I'm not sure, but not even Private Show was released along the perfume. 

Archived