Britney Is Releasing A Pride Edition Of Her Fragrance Fantasy

Dylan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MissMiniBritney said:

But everytime she releases a fragrance commercial,doesn't she sometimes also release a new single as part of the promo too? I feel like this will be similar type promo like Private Show.:verycool:

I think she only does a commercial for a new title like Curious, Fantasy (fantasy got a few), Private Show, Radiance but not every single one that follows

Britney is in no way a gay hero but y’all giving her flack for doing SOMETHING. Given it’s a billion dollar business that $.75 (lbr some of that dollar will go to pay for packaging) will become ALOT. Plus sales from HANDS going to help the pulse victims 

Glaad helps homeless lgbt youth, std/hiv treatment, has publications and supports gay artists/activists. 

What are some of you guys doing ? 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

This was probably what they shot. 

I really hope that it wasn’t. Especially since it has her dancers in it that leads me to think that it’s a music video,  and when have we ever gotten some kind of concept photo for perfume commercial? I was a little bit high profile when it was posted too. I don’t think it would be so much chatter about a Perfume. 

11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really hope that it wasn’t. Especially since it has her dancers in it that leads me to think that it’s a music video,  and when have we ever gotten some kind of concept photo for perfume commercial? I was a little bit high profile when it was posted too. I don’t think it would be so much chatter about a Perfume. 

Gay dancers stop while dancing to "Over to You Now" and sweating hard, they look at each other and then start kissing and touching. Camera move to Britney who was watching the scene behind a curtain. She then sprays the new perfume on her, releasing a rainbow glittery cloud all around while biting her bottom lip saying.... "gay fantasy, everybody has one".

13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

A couple of reasons why I don’t think it was a commercial for this.

1. Pride month is already halfway over. By the time the commercial came out, it’d be done.

2. You’d think if she was doing a pride commercial, both the dancers would be gay men. Lakey is straight.

I don't think she was filming a commercial for this bc the target here would be gay women and there were two shirtless dudes lol. 

Also, I don't think that image is real above. It just looks fake to me like someone photoshopped the regular bottle next to this shitty box design. It's pretty easy to make these mock-ups and this one looks the easiest to make for a fan its so bad lol. Her design team sucks sometimes so it could be real but I'm really doubting it.

I mean, this is totally amazing and all

BUT wouldn’t a better idea to have been to create a new men’s or unisex fragrance and launch it during Pride Month?

Her perfumes bring in more money than her music would these days. It’s been like 15 years since Curious. Considering she has a huge gay fan base (and she’s acknowledged that many times), a men’s cologne would likely be a massive success.

I mean, I know she thinks we’re “some what girls” but I’m sick of wearing Circus Fantasy! I want a men’s fragrance line 

2 hours ago, Lantis said:

Gay dancers stop while dancing to "Over to You Now" and sweating hard, they look at each other and then start kissing and touching. Camera move to Britney who was watching the scene behind a curtain. She then sprays the new perfume on her, releasing a rainbow glittery cloud all around while biting her bottom lip saying.... "gay fantasy, everybody has one".

:surprisedney:

3 hours ago, Lantis said:

I'm dead :orangu:

Imagine if they actually named this perfume "Gay Fantasy" :mcorangu:

Archived