Britney Is Releasing A Pride Edition Of Her Fragrance Fantasy

Dylan

I don't know if I either want to laugh or cry:orangu:. I mean it's nice that she's going safe by making what probably is the best selling celebrity perfume ever the pride treatment so GLAAD has insured donations, but girl at least do something different for once. If you're gonna release another one at least make it freaking unisex, not every guy likes to smell like cupcakes and sugar.

I'm also praying that the shoot was not for this because if it is I'm gonna have a Big Fat Meltdown.:boredashell:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

If the shoot was for the perfume, wouldn’t it be released by now? I mean June is gay pride month. Would seem wasteful to wait halfway through the month or longer to release and promote it.

That's kinda my hope. Why would they release a pride perfume at the end of pride rather than before? that makes no sense. 

This is a simple gesture to raise money for GLAAD and support the LGBTQ community that seems to coincide with her future Pride show in the UK. It’s not meant to be anything more than just a nice way to help raise money and awareness. This def doesn’t have anything to do with the shoot, it’s the same original Fantasy perfume just with the GLAAD packaging. The shoot will be a video it’s got to be

Ok that clears it up. That's not what she shot then coz this makes less than 0 sense. If it's already out there being sold to the public, she's not gonna shoot a commercial for a fragrance NOW that will come out after a limited edition for PRIDE has been released.

Archived