What kind of theme would you like??

What would you like to see??  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dope *** pop music...not generic but forward thinking, experimental but also a touch of classic Britney. Those songs of hers that when they come on they go hard.

An album where she talks more in depth about her work...opens up about subjects that are usually hush hush.

Where she goes  harder with her dance moves

More creativity 

More confidence

Forward thinking 

High production performances and videos

That bad *** in control attitude where she commands the stage and your attention

Cinematic Videos 

Pop :donewithit:

And I wish her videos and performances, like her style for the era was, like high fashion, that everything was so plastic and perfect, beautiful and stylish, but in contrast with the places, like something industrial or wild or creepy or I don't know. Not in a weird, Lady Gaga way, but just like something taken straight out of a fashion show. Straight hair, pale skin, high heels, fancy hats, all that stuff. I don't know, I just want her to look beautiful  :makeitrain:

Archived