Britney posts pic on set (New MV?) Further Info Inside

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, timito said:

It's funny to me because I do connect them because when make me came out I was obsessed with Pokemon and I remember going to work hunting pokemons while listening to make me. Now everytime I hear the baby or whatever screaming at the beginning and the song itself I always remember Pokémon :D 

I catched a Blastoise listening to Make Me

:crying1:

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Can't wait to hear it, especially the verses Britney couldn't be bothered to record so there are whole verses of just Filth Harmony singing even though they've split and aren't featured any more :gloria: 

We all know it would happen that way :tifftear: going off past experience... 

I could see it or them still being in the video and song. The final/final song 

1 minute ago, Goku said:

i really don't like how they handle her.

for example, ariana grande used teasers and cool promo art before the launch of the video.

it's everything rushed and not planned with britney :crying2:

sorry guys i'm overdramatic :yasqueen:

As if it was something relevant :gimmemoar:
Ariana Grande got nothing on Britney, ever

7 minutes ago, timito said:

It's funny to me because I do connect them because when make me came out I was obsessed with Pokemon and I remember going to work hunting pokemons while listening to make me. Now everytime I hear the baby or whatever screaming at the beginning and the song itself I always remember Pokémon :D 

:urite: Sun and Moon came out the same year as Glory. X and Y the same as Britney Jean. Black and White (in America) the same year as Femme Fatale, and so on.

Now Pokémon has announced Gen VIII, well, what we assume is Gen VIII is coming until 2019, so I have hopes Britney is releasing just a promo single this year and B10 will come out until 2019 so they don't break the tradition.

Why are they doing this? :beynah: Didn’t learn from last time they announce they were releasing a MV via Instagram to later scrap it and trigger one of the biggest meltdowns ever???? They should have waited just a few days and make a surprise release.

Excitement turned to 0 till it’s official and you all should do the same... remember that a tour backdrop is not the worst thing it could be :pleaseshhh:

Archived