Britney posts pic on set (New MV?) Further Info Inside

PlayboyMommy

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I just realized she is blessing us during pride month :tongueney:

I really feel like this song is a Glory reject. That originally was gonna be a fifth harmony feature but I’ll take it. Makes me wanna listen to private show all day in anticipating 

We don’t actually know for sure that this was a Fifth Harmony feature...

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

We don’t actually know for sure that this was a Fifth Harmony feature...

It was heavily rumored. Rumors have been pretty true since the Glory era. 

They fell apart so obviously they made no sense to still be in it. I think Larry was gonna try and pull another Tinashe. Thinking these struggling artists will some how help save both artists. Doesn’t make sense tbh 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It was heavily rumored. Rumors have been pretty true since the Glory era. 

They fell apart so obviously they made no sense to still be in it. I think Larry was gonna try and pull another Tinashe. Thinking these struggling artists will some how help save both artists. Doesn’t make sense tbh 

IKR? It just damages both artists because it's another flop and another wasted opportunity.

If Britney isn't solo it comes off as "we know she can't have a hit on her own and we're desperate". Out of her last 6 singles - only 2 were solo :tifftear: #Soloney

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

IKR? It just damages both artists because it's another flop and another wasted opportunity.

If Britney isn't solo it comes off as "we know she can't have a hit on her own and we're desperate". Out of her last 6 singles - only 2 were solo :tifftear: #Soloney

I truly did hear hit with SP but it needed major help. Once first single does bad, it’s downhill for the rest. 

Tinashe wasn’t needed. Her fan base was not gonna help the song. Fifth harmony’s current fan base wouldn’t have helped apple pie neither. 

They need beneficial collabs or just be solo and it will flop anyways. Plus it’s so difficult to promote with collabs and it’s embarassing Britney lipping to their parts 

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

They need to do it simultaneously its not 2003 she needs hype

With that being said, she needs to do a few promo performances as well. She’s coming to nyc, do good morning amaerica and the today show. Maybe even stop by TRL. Is that still a thing? Not just a video and that’s it. 

Archived