Britney posts pic on set (New MV?) Further Info Inside

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I told you big Pokémon news and Britney news always come together :tifftear:

This is very true. They’re this pic going around the Internet showing a timeline of both Britney’s career and Pokémon. They really develop and lunch together and pretty much at the same time. It’s really cool actually to see all of the similarities between the two. Both still going very strong!

3 minutes ago, timito said:

Soooo hyped right now! So that person that posted a thread about a rumour that a video was going to be shot was right ? Was the thing he posted about sometime in June? 

Yes omg....

francis Lawrence as director!!!

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

sorry but i'm a little bit out of this, did they tell something else on twitter except for the (i suppose) the mv? 

They said that we are getting new music sooner than we think

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This could be backdrops maybe for the tour maybe or it could be a new video.

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Well done you just summed up 8 pages of this thread in one line :tysm:

It could very well just be back drops for the summer shows but I'm going to see her this summer so I'm excited either way

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is very true. They’re this pic going around the Internet showing a timeline of both Britney’s career and Pokémon. They really develop and lunch together and pretty much at the same time. It’s really cool actually to see all of the similarities between the two. Both still going very strong!

Didn't @PokemonSpears make that pic? :mcorangu:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I wonder if Fifth Harmony was gonna be in this but they fell apart and Britney (or myah...we will hear for ourselves) recorded their parts 

Can't wait to hear it, especially the verses Britney couldn't be bothered to record so there are whole verses of just Filth Harmony singing even though they've split and aren't featured any more :gloria: 

We all know it would happen that way :tifftear: going off past experience... 

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It's funny to me because I do connect them because when make me came out I was obsessed with Pokemon and I remember going to work hunting pokemons while listening to make me. Now everytime I hear the baby or whatever screaming at the beginning and the song itself I always remember Pokémon :D 

Archived