Britney posts pic on set (New MV?) Further Info Inside

PlayboyMommy

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I remember the earliest we had these rumors was January? It's quite short actually. Most songs for albums are recorded and then released in a year's span. Most of Blackout was recorded in 06 before it was released in late 07.

Blackout is timeless though..

Apple Pie doesn't sound timeless :kyliecry:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Not it's perfect timing since pop music is basically dead

She will be in every pool party with that song this summer

And then boom album drops in december :brit2016:

Sounds messy.

album will flop terribly without a hit single and that can’t happen without promo and Britney can’t promote on tour. 

8 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Lets not start throwing shade at others to make ourselves feel better about the state of Britneys career. Ariana's music is amazing :mcwave:

I love Ariana. She is promoting like a beast and slaying. She deserves her success 

Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I just hope Larry gets ill and Britney doesn't look at him 100 times during every interview. It's rude and it's annoying :britstare:

You're nearly 40 Britney, you can handle a freaking interview on your own :angietea:

Right? What does she need Larry for anyway? Is he holding a teleprompt which reads 'really cool', 'very cool', 'talk about random food', 'say you're a mother now' ? :slowdown:

24 minutes ago, cheri said:

the other three writers are a trio known as "the family" joy deb, linnea deb, & anton hard af segerstad

I just did some digging and that trio has worked with Fifth Harmony (another of Larry's clients). These won't be the final credits if it even is her song though, BURNS has been liking tweets so it's likely that he's producing again.

Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

2 years later though sis? Bit of a stretch even for Team Flop... 

Thats why I said more likely a POM greatest hits one or something similar. After all we can assume this tour will be the end of POM 

Archived