What if she flops 3rd time in a row

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who gives af.

I'm sorry but Britney doesn't care about numbers and neither should we at this point. She needs to focus on building her artistic integrity with more live vocal performances and delivering an album with good vocals like Glory.  She has achieved way more than most other female artists could ever hope for in terms of sales, numbers and success. Now is her time to shine as an artist.

if she gives me a Mood Ring-esqu type track, looking amazing the entire era (reach) , LIVE vocal performance (reach), and some kind of late summer smash (new WB) then i will be f**king ecstatic :crying1:

Why are you so bothered about what the flop GP decide to buy and stream? music nowadays is awful anyway...

6 hours ago, nels64 said:

Glory and even awful BJ were both relatively successful. Were they flops in comparison to past Brit? Sure. But like she doesn’t HAVE to be #1 for you to enjoy her music and like her y’all. 

In some way yes, because the lesser she sells the worse songs she'll get, the lesser known producers will work with her and so on...

She needs more commercial music, something that the radios are forced to play... even if they don’t want to because of her age.

unfortunately though I love Glory, it just didn’t cut the mustard. The GP need the current music and if she Collabs it needs to be with someone like Calvin Harris, Clean Bandit, Sigala, David Guetta even Ariana Grande and it needs be an absolute bop. Otherwise the GP especially the UK GP will not give it the time of day. 

9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney Jean, an album where the label went with what they wanted instead of what Britney wanted, same thing happened with FF

They rushed BJ to be out before POM so they could use the album to promote the show. The music suffered and the numbers show that. FF as an album is much better than BJ, no matter who's directions they were.

If the album flops, I hope it doesn't happen what happened with "Korn Space":

No bad blood here. Your admins left us to start a new site and are still angry about something for some reason. I'm just here chillin enjoying he new album.

Don't care about no credit, the fan site days are behind me. It makes you ugly, makes you step over people to raise yourself up.

I'd officially like to say its over. I don't go on fan sites anymore anyway, so lets just put it behind us.

I don't do this for credit but so that you have closure and don't freak out over seeing the name of a site that gave us and a lot of Korn fans so much.

Let's move on already shall we? New album was damn good can't we just enjoy that? 
-KHRIS

14 hours ago, David Rose said:

it's not a question of 'if'...she will definitely flop. and i promise you it will be worse than glory. it baffles me that people here still believe she can be some chart juggernaut lol

I agree. Just enjoy the music, any videos we get, etc. That's all a person can do imo. No need in stressing out about flopping.

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I agree. Just enjoy the music, any videos we get, etc. That's all a person can do imo. No need in stressing out about flopping.

yup.

i really just want quality music that britney actually wants to release - when she likes her material it *usually* translates to good videos and performances. a few bangers would be nice too, not gonna lie.

7 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

How sad. I really miss when Britney's name alone sold. 3 & HIAM were released with 0 promo and the following week were #1 - I really miss the good old days. Now since 2013 her career is a joke in terms of success :gum:

Please correct yourself greatly sir

Britney career could never be a joke

She's seen and done it all and still does well

8 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

In some way yes, because the lesser she sells the worse songs she'll get, the lesser known producers will work with her and so on...

Leave her open to working with fresh ,new people

Britney loves working with fresh, new people

Archived