What if she flops 3rd time in a row

So the new era is coming soon but what happens if she flops again? It will be hard for her to find success asΒ charts are filled with rappers and new wave social media stars and it seems like GP is not very interested in older solo female acts right now (ie. Christina Aquilera, Gwen Stefani, madonna). She really needs new generation of fans because youngsters are the driving force of music business

:ineedthetruth:and what about her contract with rca? Will they renew it if she can't sell even 250k copies? Or will they just shrink her nonexistent promo budget even more?Β 

:ohdear:What if she loses her motivation? it seems like she just dislikes performing her old hits again and again and what about gp? for how long will she manages to keep up ticket sales with her legacy? I'm actually pretty scared tbh

:kyliecry:B10 I promise I will buy 10 copies and stream nonstop

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if they plan things on a big scale then it might get moderate/good results but it depends on how they plan everything for B10Β :pleaseshhh:

Β 

we cannot afford another scrapped/censored video, and the timing for song + video + performances needs to be on point...u cannot release the song and let it rest for a month till the video comes out and then another month for a live performance...this is 2018, the world is moving fast these timesΒ :lessons:

Sadly B10 will come with a new residency so I think we all should have very low expectations and just let it be... she won't be successful if a new residency is announced, that's the way things areΒ :imok:

You mean, "What WHENΒ Β she will flop 3rd time in a row?"Β :tysm:

Β 

C'mon, we are the first criticizing Britney for her lack of passion (and we're objective), why on earth someone from the GP should be interested in what she makes?Β :idgi:

She doesn'tΒ  sing, she doesn't dance, she's not a **** lolita anymore, just of one of those celebrities that exaggerate with plastic surgery (with a hot body though)Β  ... The only remote possibility of success is represented by a release of a song like Toxic, but I think that any producers out there would give a bomb like that to relevant singers like Ariana, Rihanna etc.etc.Β :lemmetellu:

Oh, a song like Toxic with a decentΒ music videoΒ :cackling:Β 

It's cruel, but is the truth, don't downvote me and embrace the realityΒ Β :britclose:

There is no denying that the next era will be glory 2.

NoΒ  big promo, no visual coherence, no concept. It is basically to fulfill the contract and have some extra outwards appearance appart from the cities she visits.

With POM we will never ever get a real thought out era, as she performs old hits, without incorporating new ones.

ItΒ΄d be extremely odd for her to have a theme for her album or concept that she pulls through in her Videos and then when she is on tour it is POM. It just doesnΒ΄t make sense unfotunately.

Β 

AtΒ  this point I am really happy when she acknowledges her new music in those view Insta posts an would be fine for her to make sporty clips as promo with her music underlying. Yes I am desperate.

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

She's probably going to flop but tgat doesn't mean she can't be strong on the touring part. Look at Madonna for example, flop albums but successful tours

But Madonna tours with new material and remastered originals.... How long will britney keep pulling masses for being a legacy act?

Well then you know what she should just stop releasing music and just be a mom. You all complain like she’s never been successful and sold millions of records before. I honestly don’t care about numbers I care about quality music. I’d prefer she didn’t release anything let her kids become teens then come back in 2020 with some bomb *** music and just retire.

It doesn't matter how much we stream or buy. Nowadays it's the marketing team and the streaming platforms who decide how much exposure an artist gets.
All these disposable pop stars of today are charting high because their teams are paying a LOT of money to have them front and center everywhereβ€”the quality of the music means little. Like withΒ Katy Perry's album Witness: I saw ads upon ads upon ads for that damn album but couldn't even stomach the whole thing when I actually attempted to listen and enjoy.

If she signs another residency, we're all doomed on the music front of her career. Residencies are money-makers for her team because they allow artists to sit in one spot, perform one show over and over, and soak in profits from fans who travel to see the show. It does nothing for anybody's career as a recording artistβ€”new music hurts the show because fans pay to see the artist performing tracks that they're familiar with already.

2 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

There is no denying that the next era will be glory 2.

NoΒ  big promo, no visual coherence, no concept. It is basically to fulfill the contract and have some extra outwards appearance appart from the cities she visits.

With POM we will never ever get a real thought out era, as she performs old hits, without incorporating new ones.

ItΒ΄d be extremely odd for her to have a theme for her album or concept that she pulls through in her Videos and then when she is on tour it is POM. It just doesnΒ΄t make sense unfotunately.

Β 

AtΒ  this point I am really happy when she acknowledges her new music in those view Insta posts an would be fine for her to make sporty clips as promo with her music underlying. Yes I am desperate.

We did get big promo for Glory

Did you forget the VMA's

Where the **** were you at? under a rock?

Β 

Archived