What if she flops 3rd time in a row

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on two things:
1) if she does another Vegas residency.
2) the music itself

The last two albums flopped for these two reasons. The little promo she did was more about Vegas than the albums and the singles she put out didn't have much potential to be hits. Maybe WB did but I think it having "*****" in the title really hurt it.

One of the reasons FF did well was bc it was very current music that was ahead of its time enough to not be considered too experimental (think about the dubstep trend). The GP liked it. Also, she was putting out 3 upbeat club bangers back-to-back. I've been saying for a while that the GP doesn't care about her slower songs (Perfume, MM, SP).

There's a big, big chance that she will flop again - she's 19 years into her career and usually people stop being as relevant and that's definitely happened to Britney. But nothing will really change I guess. She'll either do Vegas again or probably another tour and a few videos. It will just suck if we only get like 2 singles again.

13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

We did get big promo for Glory

Did you forget the VMA's

Where the **** were you at? under a rock?

Erm... It was "make meself and (m)I (mic)":sofedup:

And don't even ask me why that cringe performance has been erased from my memory

she changed to a f**king mic for poorly lipsynching those two lines promo my *** :ohreallylol:

“Britney Jean” flopped and “Glory” underperformed so album number 10 needs to be successful in order for Britney to ensure her career has further longevity and that she is still recognised as a relevant music artist. 

Whst is needed is a good quality album, with great visuals and lots of promotion worldwide over a period of 6-9 months rolled out fully like an album campaign. At least 4 single releases are needed and plenty of live performances in order to really create awareness and promote the new music to the general buying public. 

Lets see how invested Team Britney are in ensuring a successful album campaign...

45 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Glory did not flop

The album debut at #3 with good pure numbers along with streaming

The album went gold

Glory was a flop, sorry :lowkeyno:

Peak single #17 and only 2 weeks on charts, second single #86 and then vanished from charts. The album itself peaked 3, then next week it was 12, then 37, then 66, then out of top 100. It has NOT sold gold. That album did not reserve its flop but again the first single was mess with the scrapped video and there were absolutely no hype prior the release:holduplisten:

30 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It depends on two things:
1) if she does another Vegas residency.
2) the music itself

The last two albums flopped for these two reasons. The little promo she did was more about Vegas than the albums and the singles she put out didn't have much potential to be hits. Maybe WB did but I think it having "*****" in the title really hurt it.

One of the reasons FF did well was bc it was very current music that was ahead of its time enough to not be considered too experimental (think about the dubstep trend). The GP liked it. Also, she was putting out 3 upbeat club bangers back-to-back. I've been saying for a while that the GP doesn't care about her slower songs (Perfume, MM, SP).

There's a big, big chance that she will flop again - she's 19 years into her career and usually people stop being as relevant and that's definitely happened to Britney. But nothing will really change I guess. She'll either do Vegas again or probably another tour and a few videos. It will just suck if we only get like 2 singles again.

Britney Jean, an album where the label went with what they wanted instead of what Britney wanted, same thing happened with FF

Well I can give u several answers.

Some of the users already gave them tho

Glory and BJ didn't flop since BJ is certified and as is the lead single.
Glory's lead is certified too (plat top 20 mind u).

aaand

At this point it's unavoidable.
Her time has just simply come, we can do nothing about it tbh.
She may  continue to serve moderate hits but she wont be selling any albums anymore.

She’ll be fine regardless. I mean, the BSB have been around for like 25 years and obviously don’t top charts anymore, but all their albums still debut in the top 10, and they still sell out tours worldwide. Her foundation is strong enough that she’ll continue to do the same. She definitely won’t be dropped from RCA. And as far as motivation? I mean, that can’t get much worse, haha. :pieceofwhat:

look at top 10 bb hot 100..pure trash...they should ban the streaming points and make chart more fairly..as they fusked up with blackout back then...ughh :meltdown:

we should expect the flopage..:lollipop: its not 00s anymore and industry a bit changed to worst, now rules tastless rap music :zoomzoom: i cant who streams them :rlynow:

Archived