Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean runway shows are ******* ridiculous.. I don't get the point of them, is it just to feel fancy, to prove that you're part of some higher society? :rlynow: I seriously don't understand WHY if none of the clothes are neither good looking nor practical.. :slowdown: 

_81041940_463505578.jpg so fashionable, isn't it?! :rlynow:

Fashion shows are mostly just for PR and for the high end clientele ( rich folks) basically pick pieces and parts  that they like and tell the designers to make a new piece base on what they like from the runway and modifying it to fit their own esthetic. Hence why haute couture is unique and only one exist. Like if a client kinda likes that jacket but wants to make it more wearable, they might tell the house to add real sleeves or shorten the coat. I watched a documentary on it where rich ladies discuss going to fashion shows like it’s going to a mall. Also Either the fashion house keeps it as an archive or they sell it off to people that like collecting them.

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Fashion shows are mostly just for PR and for the high end clientele ( rich folks) basically pick pieces and parts  that they like and tell the designers to make a new piece base on what they like from the runway and modifying it to fit their own esthetic. Hence why haute couture is unique and only one exist. Like if a client kinda likes that jacket but wants to make it more wearable, they might tell the house to add real sleeves or shorten the coat. I watched a documentary on it where rich ladies discuss going to fashion shows like it’s going to a mall. Also Either the fashion house keeps it as an archive or they sell it off to people that like collecting them.

I'd understand if it were actual art but it seems like these days designers just try to outweird each other.. old Gaga looks normal compared to this.. :rlynow:

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean runway shows are ******* ridiculous.. I don't get the point of them, is it just to feel fancy, to prove that you're part of some higher society? :rlynow: I seriously don't understand WHY if none of the clothes are neither good looking nor practical.. :slowdown: 

_81041940_463505578.jpg so fashionable, isn't it?! :rlynow:

good designers rarely make clothes to dress people, they just use it as a way to express themselves.

painters, writers, musicians do it as well. 

10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'd understand if it were actual art but it seems like these days designers just try to outweird each other.. old Gaga looks normal compared to this.. :rlynow:

We would still be wearing animal skin, if designers didn't try new weird stuff :iwin:

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

good explanation! Thanks!

Lol why are some of you guys whining? 

First. its a LQ picture of a picture, just stop and wait till the full HQ pics are out.

Second. I glad she's working with a real high fashion brand, and not Marco Marco or Candie's!

Third. A lot of fashion designers go a little over board when it comes to a fashion show. You don't have to wear every piece of the outfit, you can mix and match with your own clothing!

49 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

To be totally and completely fair, a lot of high fashion is just trash that people pretend looks good because of the designer who slapped it together, so the line being an absolute eyesore is no surprise to me.

This. It’s incredibly tacky clothing, and if it had the label “Walmart” instead of “Kenzo,” everyone would be dragging it for what it is. :rlynow:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

those pictures are from the catwalk, they're usually the wackiest models out of the original designs, i believe it's just so the underlying theme is made crystal clear. they have lots of stuff on fashion weeks that never see practical uses in the real world. i actually think it's a pretty modern and zany but old-fashion collection. i like it either way tbh.

The collection he posted was ugly. Kenzo's stuff at the online store now is hideous as well. But, the collection Britney was wearing was alright and editorial enough.

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/kenzo-la-memento/slideshow/collection

Their fall collection this year is even better imo

19-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

This jacket is freaking hot. I'd love to get it.

22-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

24-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2018-ready-to-wear/kenzo-la-memento

I don't understand people's intention of posting pics from their old collections to undermine the fact that Britney is the face of a high fashion brand. Just stupid af. 

• Content Curators
43 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Lol a lot of hating comments, I love Britney fans, they're one of a kind, never pleased yet always expecting things from her. :tiffcackle:

The idea of a photoshoot is to look great and perfect, sadly no ***** is perfect. Everybody is photoshoped. I read Vogue and fashion magazines and I don't wanna see a normal woman or man there, I wanna see fierceness and high fashion. Britney is not a model, she's short, she has a great body but not a model body, they have to make her look like one. And btw she has like three years looking nothing like her, so... :toocute:

It's a effin editorial shoot. And these ******* expect something cheap like Candie's catalogue.

But I agree that I'm not a fan of the photoshop of her face. You don't pay an icon that much money to make them look so unrecognizable in their ads.

Archived