Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Invitation said:

The collection he posted was ugly. Kenzo's stuff at the online store now is hideous as well. But, the collection Britney was wearing was alright and editorial enough.

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/kenzo-la-memento/slideshow/collection

Their fall collection this year is even better imo

19-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

This jacket is freaking hot. I'd love to get it.

22-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

24-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2018-ready-to-wear/kenzo-la-memento

I don't understand people's intention of posting pics from their old collections to undermine the fact that Britney is the face of a high fashion brand. Just stupid af. 

Sorry, but only the second look is ok. The rest is utter trash. You may salvage the jacket from the last picture. All the rest is bin-worthy. :juggingu:

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Sorry, but only the second look is ok. The rest is utter trash. You may salvage the jacket from the last picture. All the rest is bin-worthy. :juggingu:

That's why luxury brands aim for a niche market. Sometimes it's not only about their price, but also their aesthetic. Not everyone is gonna like what they produce or design. I personally love that collection except some pieces. I can already single out pieces from different looks that I want.

10-kenzo-la-collection-memento-fall-2018

This for example looks like the tree from kids' school play to me.

• Content Curators
44 minutes ago, IonutM said:

B-team is taking all these photos down :ohdear:

I hope this project doesn't get scrapped just because of this early leak. :selena::anxiety:

Some negative Nancies here (from other fanbase disguised as a Britney fan) would be so happy if this got scrapped :cackling:

35 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

good point actually, I guess I just need to be more open-minded.. :unbothered:

Oh! It’s not that you are not open-minded, you have the right to like it or not. Artists want to make people feel something, good or bad. 

So, it’s important to remember that painters don’t make paintings for your houses as well as designers don’t make clothes to dress you up, but at the end you are free to like their creations or not

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

A little disappointed it’s not a male fragrance but that was too good to be true. Still slay that she’s finally wearing high end designers, she needed some credibility but I doubt she would wear Kenzo on tour, it would just be shredded up anyways, I still love her but damn Britney sometimes you...smh. I wish her album covers look like this. 

But there were TWO secret projects, this, and the one she announced at the HBAs , which could be the male fragrance, right?  :ohdear:

Archived