Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

This is the reason Britney and many other women and men feel the need to go with plastic surgeries. It's so wrong. 

I get this when they make ***** bigger or smooth out wrinkles. It gives false images that aren’t real but this pic and other shoots make no sense. 

Its not like they are fixing wrinkles or slimming her , like someone says she looks sim like. Most ppl don’t want to be sims. I just don’t get the thought process from the editing. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I get this when they make ***** bigger or smooth out wrinkles. It gives false images that aren’t real but this pic and other shoots make no sense. 

Its not like they are fixing wrinkles or slimming her , like someone says she looks sim like. Most ppl don’t want to be sims. I just don’t get the thought process from the editing. 

Me too. Who knows? 

I don't understand why some people are disappointed, first why are there even some people who thought it was a MV ? It's obvious it wasn't lol.
And then, guys, Kenzo is a luxury brand, this can only be good no matter what it is. For once she's not doing something cheap just be happy  :tiffcackle: i'm not easy to satisfied these days but this got me excited.  

2 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I don't understand why some people are disappointed, first why are there even some people who thought it was a MV ? It's obvious it wasn't lol.
And then, guys, Kenzo is a luxury brand, this can only be good no matter what it is. For once she's not doing something cheap just be happy  :tiffcackle: i'm not easy to satisfied these days but this got me excited.  

This!! Even though I joked about her face, this is HUGE. The moment I saw 'Kenzo' I thought s--t GOT REAL. She's aiming on a good direction. 

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

This!! Even though I joked about her face, this is HUGE. The moment I saw 'Kenzo' I thought s--t GOT REAL. She's aiming on a good direction. 

Yes, I mean this is a really big deal, I agree....Kenzo is such a big name in the fashion industry like Valentino!  so yes, this is great for Britney to happen coz it gives her a lot of respect and exposure  :pleaseshhh:

I only criticize the overphotoshoped face pic we got, but I hope it's just a bad angle or not the final version  :rlynow:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Yes, I mean this is a really big deal, I agree....Kenzo is such a big name in the fashion industry like Valentino!  so yes, this is great for Britney to happen coz it gives her a lot of respect and exposure  :pleaseshhh:

I only criticize the overphotoshoped face pic we got, but I hope it's just a bad angle or not the final version  :rlynow:

It cant be worse than this:

ad1c1fa990342e9f816312fadebd4147--revist

Archived