Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

Britney's secret project is no longer a secret.

Britney's secret project is no longer a secret.

The pop princess is the new face of a high-end clothing line named Kenzo. We know this because pictures from her photoshoot for the brand endorsement deal are now on the Internet. Queen B can be seen wearing the same denim jacket she wore in the ~secret project~ Instagram post. In another photo she's wearing a black cap. The set in the background is also identical. This is definitely it.

See what Exhale is saying about this.

Britney recently said she was developing a second fragrance, and also called that a secret project, but this Kenzo reveal does not give the men's cologne rumor any traction. It appears she's developing another perfume for women. Considering it's a multi-billion dollar industry for her... if it ain't broke don't fix it.

[adinserter block="1"]

This also means Britney's shifting her look into new territory – we haven't seen her represent a luxury brand in quite a while, so perhaps she'll develop this theme and splash it onto B10.

Neither Kenzo nor Britney have confirmed their collaboration with one another, but the photos that have surfaced should be all the confirmation you need.

Unfortunately, we cannot post the new photos, but a quick search for Britney's name on Instagram or Twitter will turn up something.

Secret project ????

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Thoughts on Britney's new endorsement deal? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

I am so happy, for once we get a great and A-List profile endorsement: bye Candie's, Twister and effin LIDL :yasqueen:

This. I think fans here underestimate the power of advertisement. People here complain about collaborations with Pepsi and Kenzo like they're nothing. I'm so effin grateful :yasqueen:

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

This!! Even though I joked about her face, this is HUGE. The moment I saw 'Kenzo' I thought s--t GOT REAL. She's aiming on a good direction. 

This, the fact that it's a luxury brand seems like she (her team) may take things a little more seriously (not getting my hopes up tho).
But,  IF she's the face of the brand then that means she'll have to make some efforts and look decent and all because she'll have to respect their image. That only is a good thing :chershade: 

2 minutes ago, Filippo said:

This. I think fans here underestimate the power of advertisement. People here complain about collaborations with Pepsi and Kenzo like they're nothing. I'm so effin grateful :yasqueen:

I really enjoyed Candie’s minus that one terrible shoot but the teddy bear one is my most or close to my fav pics in the last decade. 

11 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

What are you talking about? This was her best move in years...

britlidl1.JPG

LOOOOOOOOOL

I love the Lidl haircare line. I bought cheap yet good products with Britney's name on it. :tbh:

The (ugly) skirt below is €410. :dead:

F852JU06453F.32_F_02.jpg?sw=500&sh=800

This ugly sweatshirt is €205:

F852SW7054XA.32_F_01.jpg?sw=750&sh=1200

I don't think I can afford's Kenzo ugly clothing line.

Britney's own merchandising looks better and is cheaper. :gloria:

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

I love the Lidl haircare line. I bought cheap yet good products with Britney's name on it. :tbh:

This ugly sweatshirt is €205:

F852SW7054XA.32_F_01.jpg?sw=750&sh=1200

you're aware it's a high fashion brand right? It's not meant for everybody :rlynow:

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

Except the collection is on fire:

8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

you're aware it's a high fashion brand right? It's not meant for everybody :rlynow:

More like "nobody": who would wear this? :rlynow:

8 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Except the collection is on fire:

Sorry but this is ugly AF. And socks + sandals?

I guess they wanted some "shock" factor but there should be fines or even jail time for wearing that. :lessons:

Archived