Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

50 minutes ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

Deluded :umsaywhat:

17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

**** i was out last night. What did I miss???

Pics of Brit modelling some pretty hot denim outfits from Kenzo. Her body looked banging but they shopped her face too much. They were kinda reminiscent of the Pepsi outfit. If you google Britney and Kenzo you might find them.

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

We got clips of the video. If we didn’t we wouldn’t know it existed. 

We had pictures and videos of the set. Plus Britney posted pictures on social media and we had a BTS interview. So yes we knew the video existed and had nothing to do with the one released.

(Edit : unless you're talking about the one released)

I just had a thought...

The Secret Project and the apple emojiis were always posted together, right?

Maybe "New York fashion" is the theme for B10 and her upcoming tour? 

The Kenzo pics did have a New York vibed background in them. Plus she's been obsessed with posting pics and videos of her personal fashion shows. Hmmm. :ponderney:

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just had a thought...

The Secret Project and the apple emojiis were always posted together, right?

Maybe "New York fashion" is the theme for B10 and her upcoming tour? 

The Kenzo pics did have a New York vibed background in them. Plus she's been obsessed with posting pics and videos of her personal fashion shows. Hmmm. :ponderney:

you are reading too much into her. she is too lazy for something complex. we will get Make Me Vol 2.

10 minutes ago, kejotik said:

you are reading too much into her. she is too lazy for something complex. we will get Make Me Vol 2.

Every album has a concept.

It might come at the start of the process, or come at the end, but the concept has an overall influence on the visuals -- the album artwork, the videos, the tour. 

I was just scrolling through her Instagram feed, and she didn't start posting those hideous fashion show videos until after Glory promo had wrapped and they were nearing the end of POM. Then suddenly the personal fashion shoots and the apple emojiis started to dominate her feed.

There's obviously something big coming, especially with Pepsi and Elizabeth Arden on board as her tour sponsors. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is.

Archived