Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have more important question; who has pinned her chest?:ineedthetruth: Disrespect is real.
In that photo I see makeup shenanigans and photoshop, which allow us to travel in time to Primney Pepsiney. I'm cool with that, cuz She from the start of her big boom was using artists to alternated her image. :) 

Let’s all be real here we all over hyped the secret project by ourselves we can’t be mad at Britney, she posted something and called it a secret project and we all just started speculating it was soemthing to do with new music. 

Tbh yeah I’m gutted it’s not music related but this photo shoot looks insane :yasqueen: and by looking at the website it’s really high end fashion something Britney really needed to do imo. I’m expecting at least a huge photo shoot for a high end fashion magazine to go alongside the launch? 

Yeah she might be photoshopped but who isn’t these days and we all know her body’s on ******* fire right now so glad she’s showing it the world. 

She looks fierce!!! I just don't understand why people are surprised. We knew the guy on the pic with her was a photographer who does a lot of fashion things so I would say this seems like the perfect explanation. I'm excited for this even tho I might not ever buy the clothing depending on the prices. First pic really does look weird but maybe it's because of a bad quality pic , she might look better in the proper photo. 

Archived