Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
15 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol whattt?!? Did team b buy this award?

Why would they "buy" an award for a like, 7-year-old fragrance? Fantasy smells amazing and is very popular! 

28 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Why would they "buy" an award for a like, 7-year-old fragrance? Fantasy smells amazing and is very popular! 

But it’s for fantasy in bloom. I’m sure she’s had much more successful fragrances in years past.

just like vmas 2008. She’s had better videos but for some reason piece of me won big. Hmm.

3 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

If only she’d use all that perfume music and popularity with her music. Instead we get random bad photoshop posters 

would be cool if she released a fragrance for eras.

That would be smart marketing. Honestly I’m shocked team Beyonce didn’t think of that. A fragrance called lemonade. Missed opportunity for her. 

Thats what I dream of for Britney,  a complete cohesive era from start to finish. 

:wigsnatched:

It would sell everything. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That would be smart marketing. Honestly I’m shocked team Beyonce didn’t think of that. A fragrance called lemonade. Missed opportunity for her. 

Thats what I dream of for Britney,  a complete cohesive era from start to finish. 

:wigsnatched:

It would sell everything. 

Circus era says hi.

Archived