Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

9 minutes ago, jennyj said:

For sure her team is going to make her attend (it actually is a high-profile event). 
But also because the music industry as a whole is sinking thanks to free streaming, even Spotify and Apple Music is struggling to stay in business with their paid accounts.  And Best Buy just announced they're not longer selling music CDs.  

It was very apparent in the Glory era, even with a solid album and her promoting it like crazy in the beginning, it was her team and label not doing their parts of the marketing (not paying for spins and advertisements banners and billboards).  I's obvious her team doesn't invest in music anymore but rather continues to invest in what actually does bring in easy money (POM and the perfumes).  Her perfumes alone is a multi-billion dollar business.  It's great for her, but it's sad that they're not supporting her musically... which I think was also apparent she's not happy about, as we saw in the last few times she actually sang live with a bit of angry commentary.

Sales are down in music all over

Will you guys get that through your heads already

Her team is smart to focus more on other things

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Music sales are declining yes but show sales are not, that's why most artists & record labels put effort on promoting their material coz that's how u get the audience for your shows :whitney:

and it's not bad at all to focus on other products as well, but her main income comes from her music....look at what happened to her intimate collection :tiffcackle:

and no, her team is not smart :imok:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Music sales are declining yes but show sales are not, that's why most artists & record labels put effort on promoting their material coz that's how u get the audience for your shows :whitney:

and it's not bad at all to focus on other products as well, but her main income comes from her music....look at what happened to her intimate collection :tiffcackle:

and no, her team is not smart :imok:

Britney did her part with her NYE  performances

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That's exactly what I said.....  but I also said she isn't happy about that... but that's not really in her control.  Just like most of us at our jobs if it's not our own business.

Archived