Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

We've been over the fact that I'm 30 too.  You just got old and I didn't.  Congrats to your boring, crazy, clueless existence.

The fact that i only dissagreed with you and said that people have different styles and should be accepted for it and you came after how i look, that says alot about you as a person.... i wonder who has a boring, crazy, clueless exixtence:tiffcackle: 

At least i have the balls to have a picture of myself....  :hibebe:

8 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I actually feel bad for people who have to stay in Vogue and follow fashion from the Kardashian’s. What ever happened to just being yourself? Are people really that sad they have to mimic Celebs? 

Did you hear that Kylie Jenner having a baby made a lot of millenials want to have a baby? I just have no hope left for humanity tbh:mattafact:

IA... i will never understand this. Wear what you want and be yourself and be happy. I mean the whole world have no taste, are clueless and wear things that are "out" if you are gonna see it that way.... its not like my life gets any worse  just because other people wear things i dont like :sofedup: :cackling:

Archived