Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You folks sound dumb as hell

She wouldn't need permission to do something like that

no cappy you sound dumb as hell. she has no control over her finances bc she's under a conservatorship. when are you going to understand this?:slowdown:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

After braces,the teeth tries to go back to the original place.They give something to wear when you're sleeping but it doesn't work after a while :yaknow: 

She’s had a slight space between her 2 front teeth for a while now. I first noticed it in this video last year. Look closely you’ll see it.

But I think Britney looks good here at tonight’s awards. :)

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Nobody on this board knows how her Conservatorship is ran

maybe not specifically, day to day but a conservatorship is literally managing the financial and/or daily life of another person who has mental/physical limitation or old age

Just now, generation glory said:

She’s had a slight space between her 2 front teeth for a while now. I first noticed it in this video last year. Look closely you’ll see it.

But I think Britney looks good here at tonight’s awards. :)

She has it for a long time :brityes:  It's getting more obvious lately and i don't think it looks bad at all.I mean her teeth is still million times better than almost everyone :hehehe: 

Archived