Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

"HAHA" :moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu:

sometimes i think she unconsciously (or consciously)  mocks the way these events are like with the scripted speeches and reading through a TelePrompter 

i love this woman :yasqueen:

Most of these speeches you hear from celebs are scripted and most read from a teleprompter

12 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

if you stop lip injections, can they go back to their original state? 

I miss her old smile. It was so pretty. 

Don't think so...it wasn't just lip injections but plastic surgery in her mouth so that's permanent :rlynow:

And I fear she'll start filling her cheeks as well to compensate her wrinkled thin face as many artists do :yasqueen:

Plastic surgery is a one way trip....you never return :anxiety:

11 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Don't think so...it wasn't just lip injections but plastic surgery in her mouth so that's permanent :rlynow:

And I fear she'll start filling her cheeks as well to compensate her wrinkled thin face as many artists do :yasqueen:

Plastic surgery is a one way trip....you never return :anxiety:

She can get it easily fixed. This would look so much better for her, hers look exactly like before pic.

MEDIALIZED EXTERNAL LIP LIFT

Surgery Information

SURGERY DURATION: 1 hour
ANESTHESIA: Local
SUTURES: 2 layers of stitches placed with the aid of magnification to minimize any scar A singular outer stitch is removed in 5 days at which point makeup can be worn. Sutures are removed within 7 days

RECOVERY TIME: Minimal

SCAR HEALING: A near invisible outer scar located inconspicuously along the outer most corner of the red border of the upper lip becomes indiscernible after 2 – 4 weeks. Makeup may be donned to conceal the fresh scar as soon as the stitch is removed.

Beverly Hills corner lip lift surgery

BEFORE
Beverly Hills corner lip lift surgery

AFTER

Archived