Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s pretty ****** up that you hate how she looks, as if that matters. She actually had a lot of light eye makeup early on in her career and blond looks amazing on her always, so it’s not like she’s constantly living up her past. While it would be cool to see her mix it up a little,  that’s her call. 

Honestly I don’t think she’s stuck in her youth I think she knows what she has to present for her brand which is blonde hair and revealing outfits. Smokey eye done right is still a trend. Does she need her makeup done better? Yes. Does she need darker hair? Yes. Does she need darker brows? Yes. But nothing britney is doing reads as stuck in her youth as much as she thinks she needs to stay on brand with what ppl expect her look like 

10 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Remember growing up those women who did their hair, and makeup and dressed like they did in their twenties, 20 years earlier?  Britney has become one of those women.  It's so embarrassing.  I love her soooooooooooooo much but she's such a clueless mess.  Bleached blonde hair and play boy bunny tans are not in anymore.  Neither is the raccoon smokey eyeshadow.  She looks like terrible because she insists on doing what she did when she was 20.  Hoe-*** little dresses too.  God.  I can't stand how she looks as vain as that sounds.

:rlynow:

I would be lying if i did not have the same thoughts...

:meltdown:

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Honestly I don’t think she’s stuck in her youth I think she knows what she has to present for her brand which is blonde hair and revealing outfits. Smokey eye done right is still a trend. Does she need her makeup done better? Yes. Does she need darker hair? Yes. Does she need darker brows? Yes. But nothing britney is doing reads as stuck in her youth as much as she thinks she needs to stay on brand with what ppl expect her look like 

Both are the same thing.  Did Madonna stay in her pop punk outfits in the nineties?  No!  Did Cher wear Bob Mackie in the eighties?  No.  You're holding not to it too, obviously.  

:cackling:

1. DRESS = Stunning

2. SPEECH = Speechless.  Her best speech in a long time.  So confident, edgy, funny, almost like she was mocking award shows in general, but sweet and humble at the same time. 

3.  HAIR = ****

4.  MAKEUP = In some pics it looks bad, but in the videos and professional pics that are not overly-sharpened, she looks gorgeous!

5.  MOOD = I'm happy to see her happy and starting to get more confident again. Obviously she's never been a fan of red carpets, but she did well.

6.  TEETH = I miss her old teeth, not sure what's happening there, but she's starting to get that Madonna gap, and that's not a good thing.

7.  OVERALL = I'm happy, she did great and looked great.

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/967973986230562817

16 hours ago, Sillylilgirl said:

Wait, what? She applied eyeshadow and eyeliner before applying foundation? Where they do that at?

:wyd:

Actually many women do just that technique;  eyes first and that way if mascara would touch the skin or tears are running, it's easier to clean it and then apply foundation and powder. :blank:

16 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Remember growing up those women who did their hair, and makeup and dressed like they did in their twenties, 20 years earlier?  Britney has become one of those women.  It's so embarrassing.  I love her soooooooooooooo much but she's such a clueless mess.  Bleached blonde hair and play boy bunny tans are not in anymore.  Neither is the raccoon smokey eyeshadow.  She looks like terrible because she insists on doing what she did when she was 20.  Hoe-*** little dresses too.  God.  I can't stand how she looks as vain as that sounds.

tumblr_p2h6zeVizX1qcpw29o2_400.gif

wanted to argue but youre right

18 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

This i dont understand.... who cares? if you as a person like that style, you dont care what others think... you wear the clothes you like, the makeup you like and if you want blonde, brunette or black hair you have it. I would NEVER go after what someone else thought or whats "in" or "out" and i have it the way i like it...  i change my style all the time because i want to... you may not like that kind of style, well thats your opinion.... i will never like the "kardashians" style.. and guess what? i would never dress like that, simple. 

People have different styles(thank god) and it does not make you embarrassing in any way. :ineedthetruth:

7 hours ago, Melinda said:

This i dont understand.... who cares? if you as a person like that style, you dont care what others think... you wear the clothes you like, the makeup you like and if you want blonde, brunette or black hair you have it. I would NEVER go after what someone else thought or whats "in" or "out" and i have it the way i like it...  i change my style all the time because i want to... you may not like that kind of style, well thats your opinion.... i will never like the "kardashians" style.. and guess what? i would never dress like that, simple. 

People have different styles(thank god) and it does not make you embarrassing in any way. :ineedthetruth:

jag.jpg.9a94b2d97b2f7877a027f6ef17811ce0

You old too, so I rest my case.  (We've been over this before.)

3 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

We've been over the fact that I'm 30 too.  You just got old and I didn't.  Congrats to your boring, crazy, clueless existence.

No honey, it's not like you didn't get old. Everybody does, you just don't get any cleverer nor wiser. You talk like a 10-year-old and that's not a compliment. :girlwhat:

3 minutes ago, Alice X said:

No honey, it's not like you didn't get old. Everybody does, you just don't get any cleverer nor wiser. You talk like a 10-year-old and that's not a compliment. :girlwhat:

This. PRAISE. We should learn to be nicer. :forkit:

10 hours ago, Melinda said:

I actually feel bad for people who have to stay in Vogue and follow fashion from the Kardashian’s. What ever happened to just being yourself? Are people really that sad they have to mimic Celebs? 

Did you hear that Kylie Jenner having a baby made a lot of millenials want to have a baby? I just have no hope left for humanity tbh:mattafact:

Archived