Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Britney didnt even pluck her eyebrows so maybe she thought.. "ok the eyebrows are a lost cause" then Britney told her she wanted dark eyes and she thought "ok Ill do  a nice smokey eye" but then Brintey kept saying "more black,... more black.... more black" and ended up with Racoon eyes and then the poor lady just thougth "**** it I dont even care anymore"

7 minutes ago, JKW said:

the **** did she do with her mouth. I thought/hoped she stopped with the fun stuff, but it looks like she did some work recently.

Unfortuntely people here confirmed that the smile lift lasts 2-3 years. We can just hope it will dissolve eventually and that she won’t get another one.

:anxiety:

Loved the speech, thought she looked great. And that intro video was better than 98% of the intro videos she has received over the last 10 years (other than the Break The Ice Circus tour video.)

P.S.  I can't at the snaggletooth b*tches in here now coming for Britney's teeth. Some of y'alls f**ked up grills are on display in the Post Your Recent Pictures thread so I don't get the hypocrisy.  :slowdown:

1 hour ago, brinty.spreas said:

So Mary Phillips did her make up last night and looking at her Instagram she’s done a pretty good job with most celebs/super models, for example:

And then we get this?

DW7kxM3WAAAi3ih.jpg

So what happened? :yasqueen:

Are you seriously comparing Britney to Kendal ,who’s like what 20yers old. Britney her age looked flawless too. 

J.Lo like most latinas age like a fine wine ,some people has great genes....

you guys need to stop it and accept the way she is. She had some rough years and even know for example having the situación when Kevin is asking for more money.... even tho she won’t be involved she still knows what’s happening ,if I was her these things would be heart breaking and I would be sick of everyone milking money out of me like I was some cow and yet you have to do well and keep proving that “you’re doing better than ever”.

shes freaking strong in my opinion, I don’t know if I was able to cope the way she does... all these things make her age faster... trust me, have some respect. Take it or leave it.

2 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Are you seriously comparing Britney to Kendal ,who’s like what 20yers old. Britney her age looked flawless too. 

J.Lo like most latinas age like a fine wine ,some people has great genes....

you guys need to stop it and accept the way she is. She had some rough years and even now for example having the situación when Kevin is asking for more money.... even tho she won’t be involved she still knows what’s happening ,if I was her these things would be heart breaking and I would be sick of everyone milking money out of me like I was some cow and yet you have to do well and keep proving that “you’re doing better than ever”.

shes freaking strong in my opinion, I don’t know if I was able to cope the way she does... all these things make her age faster... trust me, have some respect. Take it or leave it.

12 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

"HAHA" :moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu:

sometimes i think she unconsciously (or consciously)  mocks the way these events are like with the scripted speeches and reading through a TelePrompter 

i love this woman :yasqueen:

I think that her kids stood her up, cuz They had sth better (kids friendly) in schedule, not all boys like perfume events, so She give them invitation year prior and publicly, so They cannot be mia next time. :queenflopga: HAHA :ohdear:

The thing that made me fall in love with Britney wasn’t just her music and her videos but her personality and her smile. It’s sad that we only get glimpses of her old self now and I really don’t know what happened with her smile. 

She seems in a much better place than she was in before so at least there’s that. 

Archived