Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

It’s hard to tell, I always believed Britney’s teeth were always her own teeth while everyone around would say she got veneers. But I always would deny it as I’ve seen her as a child having great teeth...

But during Britney Jean era or shortly after her teeth has changed, they seamed to be same shape ,but slightly bigger, it makes me think this time she got veneers and probably they tried to create same looking teeth as she had before. And it makes me think why she did it as her teeth were great before. Usually teeth veneers last up to 10-15years and then it might need a corection ... but does it mean then even in the beginning of her career Britney already had them? Witch I’m still in denial ,but maybe I’m being delusional.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So y’all want her to stop her lip fillers, gain 5/10 pounds, stop tanning, stop fake tan, dye her hair dark blonde, fix her teeth, get her eyebrows fixed and get a great makeup artist?

to be fair I agree with most of this but it’s her body and she can do as she pleases

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Smoking doesnt cause your teeth to get crooked.

I was wondering the same thing yesterday. Some said that she took off her veneers but I dont think so because this is her teeth without veneers and they are still different.

Its really weird. They just got a tiny bit crooked and she chipped off a bit of her front tooth a long time ago.

spears-britney-1995-unseen-photo-shoot-2

Teeth underneath veneers look like spikes. I think she just stopped wearing her retainers.teeth tend to move with time

27 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

So y’all want her to stop her lip fillers, gain 5/10 pounds, stop tanning, stop fake tan, dye her hair dark blonde, fix her teeth, get her eyebrows fixed and get a great makeup artist?

to be fair I agree with most of this but it’s her body and she can do as she pleases

this thread is just a speculation tho... nobody is saying her teeth look awfull they are just noticably different. Still looks better than 99% of peoples teeth.

2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

that photo is a nightmare... im sorry. i dont know where to begin. 

how can she seriously look in the mirror and think that her lips look better like that? 

i really don't understand. 

and that makeup artist should be sued. racoon eyes+no eyebrows. where did you get your license girl? 

what happened to her teeth?????

im so confused. 

when she first started the fun stuff i thought like "she looks different - but still good (VMA 2015)" but now... i dont know what happened. 

I'm not gonna say something about everything you said.Just one thing.I really like her makeup in here.She doesn't have eyebrows because she somehow thinks it's better to have her early 2000s look :yaknow:  Probably only Melanie can fight for her eyebrows.It doesn't look good anymore and she doesn't realize that.

Wow. I expected to come in to praise and positivity in this thread and I’m genuinely surprised by the critical responses. I thought she looked great, beautiful even.

Clearly, this Is her beauty and make up style (dark eye make up, tan, lighter brows) and how she likes to present herself . She’s been doing it for ages now. Let her be.

:sendinglove:

3 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

when she first started the fun stuff i thought like "she looks different - but still good (VMA 2015)" but now... i dont know what happened. 

I know what you mean.

Those lines around her mouth look so strange because they're curved... I think in 2015 it was not SO obvious, because she had more fillers and meanwhile she lost more weight and got fitter ---> less fat in face

:mj:

Archived