Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Remember when photogs at X17 added cellulite to her foot? 

Remember Whitney saying they alter some celebrity appearances on TV to humiliate them?

I watched a video of Britney walking the red carpet for the fragrance event and she looked stunning, then she looked bad on photos?

Are you guys following the pattern here? Am I making sense or am I reaching?

It's not like they haven't done that already.

PS: I'm not a delusional stan trying to justify anything, I've made a comment criticizing her appearance, so if this is true, even I have fallen for it.

:ohdear:

Nope, believe it or not she actually does have really sun damaged, poor quality skin. If you zoom in to that really HD picture of her from yesterday you can see the sun damage and the texture of her skin. Tanning is great until it comes back to bite you years down the line. Slather on your SPF, use Retin-A and a nice self tanner because no tan is worth all the crap that comes with it. 

Remember growing up those women who did their hair, and makeup and dressed like they did in their twenties, 20 years earlier?  Britney has become one of those women.  It's so embarrassing.  I love her soooooooooooooo much but she's such a clueless mess.  Bleached blonde hair and play boy bunny tans are not in anymore.  Neither is the raccoon smokey eyeshadow.  She looks like terrible because she insists on doing what she did when she was 20.  Hoe-*** little dresses too.  God.  I can't stand how she looks as vain as that sounds.

:rlynow:

Guest Brichney.
4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She just needs botox or fillers and to sit on the makeup chair for a longer time to look like this:

Anyways she looked good in most of the pics

NO MORE FILLERS AND BOTOX PLEASE!!! :rlynow:

Guest Brichney.
39 minutes ago, Sillylilgirl said:

She'll hire a good makeup artist and let him/her do her makeup for several hours if it is for something very important like an award event. Other than that, she will just show up looking like trash with cakey makeup and messy hair.

By the way. They didn't add cellulite to her skin. They increased the clarity in the photos.

They totally did! 

Photos of Britney leaving the gym on Monday caused quite a stir amongst fans after speculation began that photographers Photoshopped cellulite on her.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney spears cellulite x17 fake"

Archived