Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You Jesus :bigtime:

I was hopping to be pre-recorded and now it's confirmed yay :bang:

WB is the first song so she would look good, but Toxic is the on the last set so she would look awful lol

I want Britney to rock that WB floor break like the floor is a pool of dicks, come on mamasita give me that Monalisa attitude you'll be watched for almost 16mi people :jumpney:

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

They better record EPIC camera angles like they did with JLO las year :lessons::lessons::lessons:

yeah, they better record AND show them in the final edit lol 

If this is true, why so early though? 11:30 AM? PG was pre-recorded a few hours before the show, wasn't it? 

She's not a morning person, hope she has all the energy an attitude by 11:00 AM :P

1 minute ago, MM said:

wait were you guys expecting it to be live? i thought we knew it would be prerecorded bc she has a show that day? anyway i really hope she slays ugh so many people will be watching :anxiety:

No I was scared of them pre-recording the performances during the actual show where she serves bad hair, makeup and costumes.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No I was scared of them pre-recording the performances during the actual show where she serves bad hair, makeup and costumes.

ah okay. well i hope britney and her team prepare omg i'm so nervous for this :meltdown:

Archived