Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That would be awful because she won’t have nice hair and makeup the entire show. The best scenario would be they way they recorded PG, have a fake audience and go through each performance twice. Then just edit using the best bits from each take.

err the best scenario is that it is fully live from the axis theatre, anything else will be a massive :umsaywhat: 

Honestly wish she'd just perform a new song, or do a live cover that shows off her vocals. I think we're all over the POM show. Everyone, I haven't even seen it live and I need a new routine. She needs a whole new setlist, choreography etc. . . change it up. It's been 4 years of the same thing.

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Do you mean the TODAY show performances? Becuase that choreography was garbage, no amount of retakes can salvage that.

Yeah, whatever show she performed Make Me and DYWCO on. The worst thing is, they showed us her watching it back and she was happy with that performance despite it being off. And I don't actually mind the choreography for those songs, aside from the knee tapping in MM, but she was lazy that day.

13 minutes ago, Complication said:

Yeah, whatever show she performed Make Me and DYWCO on. The worst thing is, they showed us her watching it back and she was happy with that performance despite it being off. And I don't actually mind the choreography for those songs, aside from the knee tapping in MM, but she was lazy that day.

She clearly had no interest in promoting. :orangu: She was dry during the backstage interview too.

This is a bit different though. She actually likes performing WB and Toxic so hopefully that will motivate her enough.

If Britney had any sense or the balls to be brave she should start with Toxic and actually sing the slow part over the track on the tree, then lip sync the rest, go into Work ***** and at least shout ‘now get to work *****!’ Over the track. I’m really worried as to how the GP will receive a lipsynced, out of step performance with a messy bun and fruit roll up outfit. Hope she proves me wrong.

20 hours ago, Rico. said:

they should have used the BBMAs choreo for the last chorus since she isn't doing ****

the choreo she axed was not that bad when she was actually able to respect it ...

she's so not a professional anymore it's annoying because it has nothing to do with her skills but her will

agree, i really liked when she did it here

14 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She always looks good for pre-recorded performances (even if the choreo sucks) so let’s hope Larry doesn’t throw us a curveball. :orangu:

the BBMAs 2015 pre-recorded performance has nothing to do with thart misery that was Today's performance of DYWCO (it's such a pity for such an iconic song...)

but yeah.. let's hope for the best but i'm to getting my hopes up

Archived