Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing better than a live performance cause it's way more exciting tbh. Anyway, having a PR one will allow them to record more and get the best out of them. She will also look flawless and deliver cause she is not going to face the anxiety of performing live. 

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

In my opinion, there's nothing like a live performance :outwithit: Unless you have Mariah's team :tiffcackle:

but the time zone is different, and I mean, they could've still done it live, having Britney to perform before her actual show in Vegas, like if the NYE show starts at 8c she could've done her performance at 5:00 of Vegas, but I think more than Britney's team controlling this, the TV channel is the one that cannot take the risk of having a technical issue with the satellite transmission in the middle of the broadcast that millions of people are watching.

6 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Wait ok so she also has a show later that day, is she gonna tape from that show too?

I doubt it. She'll probably have a different outfit, probably even different props or background imagery, but what I mean is that it's gonna be the same outfit for WB and Toxic, or maybe with a little change like taking a jacket off or something. In the actual POM show WB is the opening act, Toxic is in the last one, and by the time she performs Toxic she usually has a messy hair, she's more sweaty, more tired and I don't see why they would record that, if they already recorded in the morning.

However, if she does wear a new outfit for this pre-recorded performance, I'm almost sure she's gonna wear it for the last shows as well, so we'll probably see her with the same outfit in the opening act of that night.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wait, I hadn't read the Billboard article:

Spears' first TV performance of 2018 will include her signature hits "Toxic" and "Work *****," marking the first time she's played on the NYE extravaganza since 2002. 

So she will actually appear past 12:00?  I don't wanna see the whole 5 hours show to see if she appears. 

There's zillions of instagram video for you to watch, readily available :tiffcackle:

49 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Is anyone actually excited for the "show"?:tiffcackle:

no. its not even live. its like watchin a musicvideo with 100 edits to make her look good, even when we all know how shes really performing.

kinda crazy how back in the day u would be sure go get 100% live britney on stage - and now? maybe they need a hologram of prime-britney to let her do the vegas show. everyone there is so drunk, no one will notice.:gross:

Guest Diamond Horse
10 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

So this NYE "performance" is going to be where she announces this impending tour that is rumored? I feel like there would need to be a reason she would make promotional efforts outside of her regular performances. :yaknow:

Preach

Archived