Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

What're the chances that she wears an actually ok outfit? Even the black strappy underwear she wears for 76% of the show is better than the red fruit roll up and green dumpster swimsuit. 

And also, if it's prerecorded, will it be shot before the show like GMA last year or during the show? And if they're prerecorded, can they be broadcast together or will they be in seperate parts of the program?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

She has good energy, its only until it gets to like 3:20 that the choreo is....interesting. Shes just standing and moving her arms, im like girl this is the part where you're supposed to go off. :outwithit: I think im ready noww *touches face like shes thinking*

When shes in the tree she's trying so hard to make up choreo and it ends up looking a frantic mess but I can still see that spark. I really hope they change this show up when she goes to Europe because she seems to be bored of the tired routines and I truly believe she's capable of so much more than this crappy show :imok: 

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

they should have used the BBMAs choreo for the last chorus since she isn't doing ****

the choreo she axed was not that bad when she was actually able to respect it ...

she's so not a professional anymore it's annoying because it has nothing to do with her skills but her will

We've been through both outcomes recently (Good: BBMA 2016, Bad: VMA 2016) so im prepared for both. I remember before BBMA i thought she was gonna do mediocre and she surprised us so I can def see that happen, especially because she did debut that new Toxic choreo last show, so the POM shows leading up to the NYE show are prob practice for the choreo. However, I do see her coming out and us expected to be surprised and her perform as bad as she does in those POM videos. Either way, WB is always good, Toxic will be either be mediocre or good. The deal breaker is her fluidity, energy, hair/makeup, and costume. If she has all that and performs Toxic badly, we might be able to get away with it.  

The biggest concern is that she's performing in Vegas where she is far too comfortable and more likely not to go hard. If she was in front of an audience that wasn't just adoring fans, she'd be more inclined to step it up like the BBMAs. Also, I don't think the VMAs were bad at all. She was fierce, executed the choreography well, etc. It just wasn't a memorable performance for that show.

4 hours ago, Rico. said:

they should have used the BBMAs choreo for the last chorus since she isn't doing ****

the choreo she axed was not that bad when she was actually able to respect it ...

she's so not a professional anymore it's annoying because it has nothing to do with her skills but her will

The original choreo from 2004 isn’t even that difficult, she looks ridiculous prancing around and waving her hands.

17 hours ago, Bxnes said:

If they are just broadcasting the live show fro POM  you can say that Work ***** will be before 12 and Toxic after 

The show starts after 9:00 PM Pacific Time, that's past 12:00 in the Eastern time, isn't it? That's why I think they're pre-recording the show from Dec 30, or the 31st but earlier that day.

We'll have to wait and see :mattafact:

10 hours ago, Complication said:

The biggest concern is that she's performing in Vegas where she is far too comfortable and more likely not to go hard. If she was in front of an audience that wasn't just adoring fans, she'd be more inclined to step it up like the BBMAs. Also, I don't think the VMAs were bad at all. She was fierce, executed the choreography well, etc. It just wasn't a memorable performance for that show.

The difference is that she's gonna be conscious she's being filmed, professionally. That's why I'm expecting the BBMA 2015 kind of attitude. Plus if it's pre-recorded they can repeat it if something looks off.

18 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Literally anything is bad except for:

WB

MATM

GM

BOM

Hopefully Toxic won’t be too cringe.

Unless she does the BBMA floor choreo and not rub her hands on the dancers part.

I'd like it if she could remember a section of her past Toxic choreo to incorporate for that night.

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Is it just me or do some of the verses sound like currentney and not ITZney? Idk maybe pre-recorded vocals or even slightly live. The verses sounded a lot louder than the choruses and they didn’t sound like the CD. 

They could have used some leftover pre-recorded vocals. I don’t know. I know she re-did Work *****. :orangu: 

44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The show starts after 9:00 PM Pacific Time, that's past 12:00 in the Eastern time, isn't it? That's why I think they're pre-recording the show from Dec 30, or the 31st but earlier that day.

We'll have to wait and see :mattafact:

That would be awful because she won’t have nice hair and makeup the entire show. The best scenario would be they way they recorded PG, have a fake audience and go through each performance twice. Then just edit using the best bits from each take.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That would be awful because she won’t have nice hair and makeup the entire show. The best scenario would be they way they recorded PG, have a fake audience and go through each performance twice. Then just edit using the best bits from each take.

This would be the best, that way she could even wear a especial outfit for this event, like, having the same outfit for both WB and Toxic to make it seem like it's part of the same performance. But with Britney's team we always have to expect the worst :embarrassney:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This would be the best, that way she could even wear a especial outfit for this event, like, having the same outfit for both WB and Toxic to make it seem like it's part of the same performance. But with Britney's team we always have to expect the worst :embarrassney:

She always looks good for pre-recorded performances (even if the choreo sucks) so let’s hope Larry doesn’t throw us a curveball. :orangu:

Archived