Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

OH THANK GODDDD.

Bless you, I literally thought she was gonna do it live with those disgusting costumes and ratty weave bun. :meltdown: 

tbh whats the difference between her doing it live and taping it? she'll be wearing the same bad costumes and same bad hair lol

anyway JLo pre-taped her Vegas appearance last year. she actually cancelled one of her shows and had the audience film the 5 songs. luckily, it was the show right after the one i went to so i was fine lol.

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

tbh whats the difference between her doing it live and taping it? she'll be wearing the same bad costumes and same bad hair lol

anyway JLo pre-taped her Vegas appearance last year. she actually cancelled one of her shows and had the audience film the 5 songs. luckily, it was the show right after the one i went to so i was fine lol.

She’ll be glammed up for a pre-recorded performance.

1 minute ago, ralphynno said:

At least she is not performing Womanizer, who has the worst armography (even though the beginning of the breakdown is good and powerful). I see no hopes for Toxic tho, any hopes she will change it up a bit?

But WB is full of walking around and armography too. As for Toxic,I think she will only change a bit to add the BBMAs part, then it will be the same as always. I haven't seen the "new" POM coreo, but I think it will be the same :ponderney:

10 minutes ago, maquisl said:

A pre-recorded performance AGAIN?!?!? God. Sometimes I hate her and her team :nyheadache::wyd:   This confirms that it will be a mess... 

Please, would you stop to complain a bit, wouldn't you? For once we've got something.

I don't want to be mean but it's a NYE show, they have a lot of performers and I think it's easier for them also to pre-tape the performances. I mean, I don't know when the show in Vegas begins but WB must be live at 9pm, Toxic at 10:10pm, something like that + you have the different time zones. It's WAY easier pre-taped. 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not when it’s Britney in 2017. Live would mean this.

D0F960BE-BB8B-4C3D-A920-90C412ABAA66.gif

And a pre-recorded performance too. That won't change... But I really hope she hries a professional make up artist at least for one night :yesplease: 

13 minutes ago, Duabhit said:

Please, would you stop to complain a bit, wouldn't you? For once we've got something.

I don't want to be mean but it's a NYE show, they have a lot of performers and I think it's easier for them also to pre-tape the performances. I mean, I don't know when the show in Vegas begins but WB must be live at 9pm, Toxic at 10:10pm, something like that + you have the different time zones. It's WAY easier pre-taped. 

Nope. Unless she's not the only artist recording the performance. I don't know how that works. But a live performance, in my opinion, is way more proffesional than a pre-recorded one. I hated when she did it with PG performance at the BBMAs. 

And I'm happy about this performance, I don't like that she's doing POM once again, but at least it's something and it's an important event. That's why, at least, I was expecting al ive performance from Vegas.

14 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Still, Work *****, Slave and MATM are the only parts of the show that still honor official mv choreos, so that's more interesting to watch. Also Work ***** first and last dance breaks are the best dancing parts of POM, so we should be grateful (which is actually sad :imok:)

Yeah, you're right. I hadn' noticed that.  And I'm actually happy that she's not doing Slave because I hate the choreo with the pole, it's even worse that WB (I hated the mv choreo since the beggining, it's not a POM thing lol). Now let's pray that she changes Toxic because the song (and the BBMAs part) deservs better :kyliecry:

It makes sense for them to pre-record it and I'm glad it's not the actual show they're recording from. I guess this is a good sign that they still care about her image and is aware that millions and millions of people will be seeing her, so they're setting time aside to do it. Doing this live would run the risk of having a Mariah Carey moment like last year; so it's good that they're avoiding that. Pretty Girls on the BBMA was pre-recorded and it was praised heavily by the media. 

Archived