Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

For one side I'm happy she's at least doing something we can look forward to.

But on the other side I feel bad she's been wasting so many opportunities to let her music shine, the BBMA'S was a great chance to premiere her new single + the Vma's were great to make a 10 year old come back with another outstanding performance but she chose a lazy track like Make Me + during the little (supposed) Glory promo era she chose to perform her Vegas show when she has a fresh, great, new and current album material and now, this could be a great chance to I don't know, release a Christmas song, make justice to My Only Wish, premier a buzz single, or I don't ******* know. 

POM seems to be a ***** endless nightmare. :wontcry:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

Oh yeh no denying that it was talked about, but this is huge! Over 20 million people will be watching... scary if you think about it!

I know what we’re getting so it makes me less anxious. WB isn’t bad and it’s a show highlight, that’s what everyone is gonna see. Not to mention Toxic won’t be going on until after the countdown which is when everybody turns the TV off / gets drunk so it won’t be that much of a dragfest.

46 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

i don't like bringing her down or anything , but it's just been hit and miss with her performances lately. :anxiety:

but this one is more for the GP rather than her usual pop fans :anxiety:

the show is gonna be pre-recorded from Planet Hollywood, so the audience will cheer her up, so she will be more comfortable. I'm hoping for something like BBMA 2015 when she did Pretty Girls.

And sure the show has a lot of viewers, but it's not like THE event the entire world is waiting for the whole year to happen. Most of the people are gonna be already drunk by the time of the show or having those classic fights with the relatives, so it's not like it'll get much attention. I'm really not expecting it to cause any kind of buzz the following day, nor positive nor negative. At the end it's just gonna be for us, the fans, to have a couple of songs from POM recorded in HQ.

28 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Oh yeh no denying that it was talked about, but this is huge! Over 20 million people will be watching... scary if you think about it!

That’s only if Britney is near the ball drop

if the performance is prerecorded (like pretty girls bbmas and most likely to happen because of the time difference and tight schedule of NYE) then there’s a possibility only 6 m will be watching if Britney’s in the first hour or so of the special

so don’t panic just yet

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

For one side I'm happy she's at least doing something we can look forward to.

But on the other side I feel bad she's been wasting so many opportunities to let her music shine, the BBMA'S was a great chance to premiere her new single + the Vma's were great to make a 10 year old come back with another outstanding performance but she chose a lazy track like Make Me + during the little (supposed) Glory promo era she chose to perform her Vegas show when she has a fresh, great, new and current album material and now, this could be a great chance to I don't know, release a Christmas song, make justice to My Only Wish, premier a buzz single, or I don't ******* know. 

POM seems to be a ***** endless nightmare. :wontcry:

Make Me was her single at the time

Never a waste

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me was her single at the time

Never a waste

I'm not pointing out the fact it was her single or not. What I mean is that Make Me was a wrong choice to be a lead single and even more, a worse choice to be the one being performed at such anticipated performance of hers at a show where she's done history. 

Archived