Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, indyRS said:

I personally LOVE it when she performs while chewing gum. Such a signature thing for her to do and no ***** to give.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not I agree with you :nopingout:

work ***** was really cool, I would have changed the screen plays to something more colorful and the cuts to the public during the breaks were a mistake, but we're used to it

and toxic was really vibey, I loved it, but the intro is too long...and britney clearly doesnt know what to do all that time.

But overall, I loved both performances. :wigsnatched:

17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I swear some of you act like a big portion of the GP have high standards  when they really don't. 

Exactly. Current pop acts are lame af. We should send them to watch a Taylor "live" performance or any of the other ones :tiffcackle:

At least Britney gives a show with tons of other things (visuals, dancers, props) unlike others who only make people believe they're singing live and not doing **** on stage. They have nothing else to offer. That's boring af and they know it 

Well, clearly the gp is the one who's not buying her music lol. She needs to focus on them if she wants to chart next era. If she keeps giving dull performances, watch her next single/album flop again. 

I loved her attitude, faces, but the choreos were weak, and she couldn't even lipsync correctly. Anyway, I got goosebumps with Work *****. 

People complained even when she was in her prime and on top of the world so I could careless tbh and won't let the haters take away my enjoyment of her. Also as others have said a lot of the folks the GP are here for nowadays aren't all that anyway and pretty much sound the same following whatever trends that are popular at the moment with little to no unique qualities of their own. At the end of the day Britney's impact remains untouched and she''ll always be a pop icon.

Work ***** was good. I really enjoyed it. I have mixed feeling about Toxic, she looked great and the floor hair flips + dance break were pretty good, but she was fidgeting and moving weirdly most of the time. 

Anyway, I don't the gp will ever support Britney. Just saying. If somehow she sang well and danced the way she used to some people still hate her and will continue to hate on her out of spite. It's just not going to change. So what makes some of you expect that people will praise after these performances? The only difference is that during her prime she A LOT more fans and a lot of haters just like now, but the fanbase has gotten smaller since that time :mattafact:

Archived