Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riccus

so since you find out this amazing and brand new information that will cure the cancer  why don't you go ahead and spread like you want people to bash her 7/24 .

Jesus it's pretaped , lipsynced , half assed , disgusting...get over it. What's wrong with some of you?

9 minutes ago, riccus said:

so since you find out this amazing and brand new information that will cure the cancer  why don't you go ahead and spread like you want people to bash her 7/24 .

Jesus it's pretaped , lipsynced , half assed , disgusting...get over it. What's wrong with some of you?

Wait are you calling the performance half assed and disgusting??????

Cuz I couldn't agree more:ricackle:

Guest riccus

some people love power vocalists, and some people loves this pop star figure that most likely a dancing and performing strong woman persona. That's what I like and I don't enjoy only vocal performances...I would listen from the cd if I want to hear vocals. I wanna see performance , as a visual performance. 

50 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Oops and Slave are iconic choreo. Toxic was never known for its choreo mainly because the video barely has it. Single ladies however is what it is BECAUSE of its choreo so what your saying is a bit off:umsaywhat:

I think it is still memorable because a lot of people associate Britney with Toxic and how she use to perform it, but you're right it's not as iconic as the others you listed

Archived