Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mariah's stupid performance was trending the morning after.... Why haven't either Britney's team or ABC not post the videos yet?  Or at least let people's fan-recorded one's stay until they do.  They keep deleting people's videos and by the time they do post it (if they ever), it won't be relevant anymore..... her team still sucks.

:lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

I was thinking this last night, could she still dance like that? Its hard to know if she can even pull it off now cause its been so long and its so much more complicated than her current choreo. The NRJ Toxic choreo now would be amazing. Toxic deserves good choreo its like her best or 2nd best song TBH.

She could, even though she'd still be more stiff. Part of that is due to her body changing after having 2 kids and getting older, but she's proven time and time again she can still pull off more complicated choreography if she wants to.

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Lol I don’t think so it sounds like the same pre recorded track I heard in AMF

but if the GP asks, we say she was singing under the track!:wigsnatched:

Go listen to the "I get to work *****" part. You can hear her for sure. It's not much but we'll take it :tbh:

Archived