Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but she's lazy that's why she doesn't do it. Why do you think she waited the end of  her residency to re-do this new toxic choreo. She first did it at the bbmas she could have continued to do it but no.. she waited 1 year and a half to do it for like 3 shows. Lol. It's kinda disrespectful to people coming to her shows tbh especially considering the price. And that's sad because we know she can do better and she only does the bare minimum, it's a waste.

6 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Yes but she's lazy that's why she doesn't do it. Why do you think she waited the end of  her residency to re-do this new toxic choreo. She first did it at the bbmas she could have continued to do it but no.. she waited 1 year and a half to do it for like 3 shows. Lol. It's kinda disrespectful to people coming to her shows tbh especially considering the price. And that's sad because we know she can do better and she only does the bare minimum, it's a waste.

She actually only did it for 2 shows, pre-taping and the actual taping. After that it was removed for the last shows. :idkney:

ABC averaged 10.5 million viewers and a 3.0 rating/12 share in the adults 18-49 demographic, a spike of more than 50% in both measures over the 2017 telecast, for the 8-10 p.m. ET portion of the annual special.

From 10-11 p.m., the crowd swelled to 15.7 million viewers and a whopping 5.2/20 in the key demo — up 35% and 39%, respectively, from last year. Those numbers marked the highest scores in that hour since the Ryan Seacrest edition of the “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve” special bowed in 2000.

:wigsnatched:

I was watching Seacrest New Years celebration and I watched some of the other performances and was super underwhelmed

I've said this before about a lot of today acts which that most of them suck on stage

Britney came in and save the evening with her massive slayage like I knew she would

That will be all:bsass:

Archived