Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

1 hour ago, notacamwhore said:

cos it's not a real performance :umsaywhat:

Is she not going to be really performing? What makes it fake? Will there be a hologram Britney? WTF?

Just be happy that she's doing this and is gonna look fresh and good.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It technically had to be pre-recorded, unless she was gonna go for the true live at midnight east coast time, aka 9:30pm LIVE performance from Vegas. But, this is better. The production quality can be done right, shot multiple times, maybe a custom-costume for the event/two different looks for both songs. 

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

yes but her lips are too white, they look bad in the vids. Her eyes look heavy and dead, and the lack of hairbrows makes her look 60

Quit being pathetic downvoting all of my posts just because i downvoted your opinion, that's not a good look on you  :lemmetellu: (makes you look 60)

29 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Y'all were mad at the BBMA's pretty girls being pre-recorded why is this any different :umsaywhat:

because when that happened she didn't have a show the night of the awards, she could've perfectly gone and performed live, like she did the VMA's in 2016. Plus it was a new song.

This time she does have a show that night, and if they made a satellite transmission from the actual POM show, we know how that always ends up, from the makeup, Britney always messing with her hair, the outfits, the half-assness of it all. I mean, WB could be ok, but by the time she performs Toxic she's already done with it.

Well, personally I never got anything against the PG pre-recorded performance, she had done it already with Slave in 2001, the only downside is the bad editing when moves don't match from take to take.

With this being pre-recorded we have bigger chances that they're actually going to do it right, and if something doesn't look good they'll repeat, unless Britney is on a rush and doesn't care and leave it however the first take comes up.

Archived