Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

REAL Smokey Eyes is coming. I'm not a big fan of this nude lipstick, but her skin, hair and eyes look flawless.

348879EF00000578-3604952-image-a-2_14640

But the light lipstick brings less attention to her new mouth, and more to her nice eyes. Maybe menalie was onto something :lostney:

35 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I still don't get the point of prerecorded performances :umsaywhat:

It's probably more for timing purposes. The song/s she wants to air prob don't happen in Vegas at the exact times they will air on NYE. JLo is great when she's actually live and she pre-recorded songs from her Vegas show last year for **** Clark's. 

2 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Y'all were mad at the BBMA's pretty girls being pre-recorded why is this any different :umsaywhat:

Bc there really was no reason to pre-record the BBMA's. They used the entrance as an excuse bc that was computer generated but that wasn't a cool enough effect to reallyw warrant that. I think Britney was just really nervous plus they wanted to show her Vegas show so they could promote it (shocker). It would have been so easy for her to just show up at the award show and do a song I mean it was even in Vegas lol.

However the NYE thing is probably about timing since it's in Vegas and the NYE show is in NYC. 

Archived