Top 5 scrapped projects

none

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I remember seeing somewhere that the original tour was supposed to be more of a post-apocalyptic (like the TTWE MV) theme, not sure if it was changed due to budget to because Enrique Iglesias didn't join on the tour as it was meant to be a 2-artists tour

3 hours ago, riccus said:

they announce him being on tour and he did a quick announcment that he's not involve with the project. :beyfedup:

cringe was real. :carpoolney:

But no hate on my husband Enrique :quirkney::cinderellaney:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Tom's Diner video - well I think this one wasn't scrapped but she just never intended to do it, but Giorgio did want to, so he must've eventually scrapped that idea lol

Never say never: Radar happened, and Team B is so lazy that Tom's Diner may end up on B10 when they would realise that they only have 7-8 songs recorded by Britney to fit in the release.

:tbh:

(Then they would make a video for it; let's just hope that Giorgio will still be alive at that time: he would be almost 80). :gloria:

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Never say never: Radar happened, and Team B is so lazy that Tom's Diner may end up on B10 when they would realise that they only have 8 songs recorded by Britney to fit in the release.

:tbh:

(Then they would make a video for it; let's just hope that Giorgio will still be alive at that time: he would be almost 80). :gloria:

They would've included it on Glory though. I'd never mind if Tom's Diner became the new Radar on any future album. It still sounds so fresh to me. :bop: wasted single :crying1: 

• Like 5

1 - Radar as Blackout’s 4th single and Britney directing the video, club hopping with her girlfriends through London :kyliecry:

2 - Make Me original video :sickofu:

3 - more singles from Britney Jean :outwithit:

4 - more singles from Glory :anxiety:

5 - another upbeat smash with a fun video from Femme Fatale instead of fan-voted Boringminal :boredashell:

1. Original Doll 

This album have gained her a lot of respect as an artist. Plus I would just love to hear some of the demo's we have as a finished project. 

2. Make Me Original Video

Make Me is one of my favorite songs Britney has released as a single, the original video was so much better, and would have garnered more attention to get Make Me at least to the top 10.

3. Alien being released as a single/video. 

Alien is one of my top 3 fave songs, Britney LOVED this song. I would have liked to see this do well and join Everytime as one of her classic ballad/midtempo songs. I would have love to see her do an acoustic version of Alien with just a piano. 

4. Breathe On Me being a single/video. 

This is one of her absolute best songs ever! The fact that a non single is still being performed 14 years after it was released says something. 

5. Glory only getting 2 singles. 

I really love the glory album. I wish Britney would want to do what Beyonce and Fergie have done and do a visual album. There are so many songs from Glory I would have loved to see have a video and get performances. Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, What U Need, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, Better, etc. 

Bonus:

Freak Like Me- Britney and Lady Gaga

I don't know if there was ever ANY truth to this rumour... but a collab between Britney and Gaga would have been EPIC. :kyliecry:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Gimme More MV

Buffy the vampire slayer appearance as April the robot *(although I guess this wasn’t really scrapped as it was cancelled before it happened)

Perfume MV

Original Doll

Outrageous VMA performance *

Honourable mentions:

Make Me (although I think the original is overated af)

Telephone

Blackout re-release and radar fourth BO single 

tumblr_lpme76AFv41qaimf2o10_250.gif

• Like 2
8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Gimme More MV

Buffy the vampire slayer appearance as April the robot *(although I guess this wasn’t really scrapped as it was cancelled before it happened)

Perfume MV

Original Doll

Outrageous VMA performance *

Honourable mentions:

Make Me (although I think the original is overated af)

Telephone

Blackout re-release and radar fourth BO single 

the vma performance was going to be Boom Boom :sendinglove:  sis 

• Like 2
  • Make Me Video
  • Gimme More Video
  • Original Doll - That album could have changed her career :crying11:
  • Perfume Video
  • The original concept for Femme Fatale
  • Radar being the 4th single of Blackout and it's original video concept.

And also: When Your Eyes Say It, the original concept for DLMBTLTK, both Glory and BJ promo being scrapped because of Vegas and also the promo for ITZ and that VMA performance that was cancelled :gloria:

And I can't believed the Enrique Iglesias fiasco for the FF Tour... I mean, I'm glad it didn't happen but she announced it only to be denied by Enrique shortly after. What a mess.:mj::lanacackle: