Top 5 scrapped projects

none

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

tumblr_mg0fqiSVyy1r4w26ho1_500.gif

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif

What's funny to me -- in a :( way -- is both of these gifs are dealing with the same depressing subject, which is Buffy being raised from the dead by Willow and feeling empty inside. (I know Buffy too well. And I am forever sad that we never got to see Britney on the show. It would have been combining two of my favorites.)

tumblr_lvprwobCk51qbn4on.gif

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

What's funny to me -- in a :( way -- is both of these gifs are dealing with the same depressing subject, which is Buffy being raised from the dead by Willow and feeling empty inside. (I know Buffy too well. And I am forever sad that we never got to see Britney on the show. It would have been combining two of my favorites.)

Willow was very selfish to pull her away from heaven

giphy.gif

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

25 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

Still not over Joyces death :kyliecry:

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

100% agreed. Even the way Buffy died should've told Willow she wasn't going to be stuck in a Hell dimension. Willow was way too bent on power.

25 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Still not over Joyces death :kyliecry:

I never will be, sis. :crying1:

Definitely the Make Me Video. David Lachapelle is phenomenal and one of my favourite artists. He even turned down Lady Gaga during the ARTPOP era and they're friends. Britney literally pulled him out of retirement for that video. It would have been huge. It would have changed the Glory era big time and would have made it into more of an event. Plus, controversyney

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

woah thats crazy. id never heard about that. 

#riponyxney

oh yes, I've been her fan since 2000 so I remember most of her projects that never came to reality AKA it just didn't work :tiffcackle:

Onyx Hotel was meant to be her first tour to bring her to South America, there were also rumored dates back in 2004 but it got scrapped :orangu:

Shadow in spanish was a pretty crazy idea back in the day, and if I'm not wrong (I don't wanna lie) I think the song is registered as "Sombra" but I cannot 100% confirm that, FBI exhalers will have to investigate tbh :meltdown:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

oh yes, I've been her fan since 2000 so I remember most of her projects that never came to reality AKA it just didn't work :tiffcackle:

Onyx Hotel was meant to be her first tour to bring her to South America, there were also rumored dates back in 2004 but it got scrapped :orangu:

Shadow in spanish was a pretty crazy idea back in the day, and if I'm not wrong (I don't wanna lie) I think the song is registered as "Sombra" but I cannot 100% confirm that, FBI exhalers will have to investigate tbh :meltdown:

I remember that! :bang:

another scrapped moment: I remember back in 2001 for the HBO special that Justin was supposed to be the afro guy in Anticipating like he did before at some of the shows

d72eb8afbb04981c6c5124503a004fdb.jpg

but apparently due to contractual issues with NSYNC and CBS, he wasn't allowed to appear on HBO. I think it was the MJ show - and I think that's why they didn't show Britney's part when it originally aired.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

another scrapped moment: I remember back in 2001 for the HBO special that Justin was supposed to be the afro guy in Anticipating like he did before at some of the shows

d72eb8afbb04981c6c5124503a004fdb.jpg

but apparently due to contractual issues with NSYNC and CBS, he wasn't allowed to appear on HBO. I think it was the MJ show - and I think that's why they didn't show Britney's part when it originally aired.

Speaking about the HBO special, I remember I read at some point in 2001 in French magazines that Cher may have share the stage with Britney for a cover of The Beat Goes On. Has someone heard about it ? 

1 minute ago, Duabhit said:

Speaking about the HBO special, I remember I read at some point in 2001 in French magazines that Cher may have share the stage with Britney for a cover of The Beat Goes On. Has someone heard about it ? 

YES I REMEMBER THAT NOW!

It was gonna be part of the 'special for that night. I do remember them saying that she wasn't gonna appear but I can't remember who cancelled and/or why.

I remember being kind of pissed of when Britney went to Paris for the promo of ITZ. Our girl had a flew so was stucked in her hotel and she canceled all of her appereances. She's human after all but from what I remember she had a showcase scheduled which was planned to be aired on french tv and also she was scheduled to meet a fan during the big primetime show "Stars à domicile".