• 3rd “Glory” single
  • 2004 VMAs
  • Social App
  • Baby, Soul, Rock ‘n’ Roll
  • ”Hollywood”, the musical she was writing
  • NYLA
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

another scrapped moment: I remember back in 2001 for the HBO special that Justin was supposed to be the afro guy in Anticipating like he did before at some of the shows

d72eb8afbb04981c6c5124503a004fdb.jpg

but apparently due to contractual issues with NSYNC and CBS, he wasn't allowed to appear on HBO. I think it was the MJ show - and I think that's why they didn't show Britney's part when it originally aired.

Hah, I never even knew that JT was sometimes a part of "Anticipating!" :o Did Britney announce/introduce him at those shows he was included in, or did no one in the audience realize who it was? (Unless she explicitly said something, I doubt anyone would've recognized him--not just because of the afro, but because everyone in the audience would just be fixated on Britney). 

17 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

What's funny to me -- in a :( way -- is both of these gifs are dealing with the same depressing subject, which is Buffy being raised from the dead by Willow and feeling empty inside. (I know Buffy too well. And I am forever sad that we never got to see Britney on the show. It would have been combining two of my favorites.)

tumblr_lvprwobCk51qbn4on.gif

I feel like I really have to watch this show one of these days, I've heard so many good things over the years! (Even though I'm guessing I just read some major spoilers in this thread). :selenerz:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hah, I never even knew that JT was sometimes a part of "Anticipating!" :o Did Britney announce/introduce him at those shows he was included in, or did no one in the audience realize who it was? (Unless she explicitly said something, I doubt anyone would've recognized him--not just because of the afro, but because everyone in the audience would just be fixated on Britney). 

i think she didn't announce it, he'd just randomly appear but the audience obviously caught on

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I feel like I really have to watch this show one of these days, I've heard so many good things over the years! (Even though I'm guessing I just read some major spoilers in this thread). :selenerz:

:woopsie: Yeahhhhh, sorry about that! But Buffy is a fantastic show, definitely.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Hush, The Body, Normal Again, Once More With Feeling ... :anxiety::kyliecry:

:tifftear: Becoming Part 1 and 2, Restless as a season finale for season four, Mayor Richard Wilkins the Third (he was my favorite Big Bad), Glory,.... there's really a lot of awesome things in Buffy, as well as episodes. 

Glory!! :crying1: (the one Glory we received that actually worked hard :walkonby:)

I was always pro-Angel and never liked Spike as Buffy's partner, but then years later I realized that Spike loved Buffy even without a soul. Angel only loved Buffy when he had a soul, once he was Angelus, it was out the window. 

tumblr_n7lmgzWiJf1rl4zibo3_250.gif

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Glory!! :crying1: (the one Glory we received that actually worked hard :walkonby:)

I was always pro-Angel and never liked Spike as Buffy's partner, but then years later I realized that Spike loved Buffy even without a soul. Angel only loved Buffy when he had a soul, once he was Angelus, it was out the window. 

tumblr_n7lmgzWiJf1rl4zibo3_250.gif

:hahaha:

But yes! Glory was an amazing Big Bad.

tumblr_mzbekpwK9Y1qgf2sco8_r1_250_zpsjag

I'm actually kind of weird about Buffy in any relationship; I love Buffy herself, and I really like Angel once he got his own spinoff and I was able to see his personality when Buffy wasn't around, and I loved Spike pre-Buffy/whenever he was on Angel. But when they're together, I could do without it, lol. Still-- you're right. Of the two, I do think Spike is the most suited for her. I just could have done without that one thing he tried to do in s6's Seeing Red. :(

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:hahaha:

But yes! Glory was an amazing Big Bad.

tumblr_mzbekpwK9Y1qgf2sco8_r1_250_zpsjag

I'm actually kind of weird about Buffy in any relationship; I love Buffy herself, and I really like Angel once he got his own spinoff and I was able to see his personality when Buffy wasn't around, and I loved Spike pre-Buffy/whenever he was on Angel. But when they're together, I could do without it, lol. Still-- you're right. Of the two, I do think Spike is the most suited for her. I just could have done without that one thing he tried to do in s6's Seeing Red. :(

oh yeah that was bad :ineedthetruth:

Angel was a great show, I even liked it more than Buffy at one point...then season 4 and 5 happened .... I'll never forget them killing Fred :anxiety:

• Like 2

I think the biggest scrap I've been disappointed with was outrageous. I didn't like the song for a long time and since she got hurt during it it's been a sore spot for sure.  The choreo we saw for it was great. We need more of that in britney's performances. Fluid, sensual,  a bit of incorporated belly dance. 

Justin Timberlake being the guy in DLMBTLTK. I don't know if this was real or just a rumor I read about but it would have been a really sweet video if he'd been in it instead of the random guy with the tan lined *** and Taurus tattoo. Love it anyway. 

Mannequin original choreo. 

And make me original video and I'm thinking since the choreo was scraped and not even performed in the video we got (why????) That the vmas concept was probably scraped too.

I think I'm the only person here who thinks perfume would have sucked with the cut scenes. So she kills the guy? It's not that edgy that it would have garnered any attention. The song is bad and boring. Alien would have been an excellent choice for a single. Hold on tight too, infinitely better song and a fan favorite from the album. 

Gimme more had a better video idea that got scrapped and it's a lot like make me where it got a shitty treatment. The video is just awful and cringe af.  

Can I just add in that bti video was super disappointing, no offence to the beautiful anime in it but it killed the video for me.... and the song  would have made a better debut single for the album since the intro line would have shook the world had she used it instead of Britney *****... which I know everyone loves but Britney hasn't had that attitude  to fit it since 2007. She hasn't really had the attitude to market any of her music since 2007 tbh.