[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG HE IS SO ****, SIS. :yesplease: But like... There's barely any photos of him online. And no shirtless pics. :crying2:

yeah he's a support actor:mcry:, i've just finished the series, and i don't even think he's even support...(not enough screen time) he's like whatever is below support actor and a little above extras... if there's a word for that. i hope he lands a lead role in a gay naked *** scene movie:disappointed:

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, Anita **** said:

The poll should include an ''All of the above'' option :beysip:

But I'll go with the few steps forward and backwards, it's literally her just giving up and being like oh well:cutebrit:

Right? Like everytime i see that I think to myself what is she trying to do? IDK but i can't wait for POM tour to be over so she can rest. 

On 7/23/2018 at 5:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

if you enjoyed that then watch this :reductive:

Someone needs to sit her down and make her watch this over and over. 

Maybe next time she won't say "I want less choreography so I can make up my own moves during performances and generally just use my amazing freestyling skills of airing the fart, breast explosions and hair fiddles." 

She needs MORE CHOREO from PROFESSIONAL CHOREOGRAPHERS not less and not choreo dreamed up in her tiny brain :checkit:

On 9/3/2018 at 9:04 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Someone needs to sit her down and make her watch this over and over. 

Maybe next time she won't say "I want less choreography so I can make up my own moves during performances and generally just use my amazing freestyling skills of airing the fart, breast explosions and hair fiddles." 

She needs MORE CHOREO from PROFESSIONAL CHOREOGRAPHERS not less and not choreo dreamed up in her tiny brain :checkit:

yeah... "ive never danced this much in a tour before" lmao... sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived