[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2018 at 11:52 AM, Inherzone said:

i dont think that britney was ever a good freestyle dancer tbh.

she can do hard choreos, and make it look great and easy. but beside that there is nothing. thats why shes like that on stage now. she doesnt have a good, hard choreo. 

i mean, slave is probably 90% choreo dancing, and the rest is freestyle (like walking, spinning, hand movements etc.) thats why it looked so hardcore when she did it back in the day. 

and now its like 10% dancing (the breakdown) and 90% freestyle, wich shes not good at it

I disagree. She freestyled after boom boom during the onyx tour, and also during the POM break on the circus tour. There’s also countless other times where her free styling has been great, such as in scenes of music videos without choreo (overprotected remix limo/yellow dress scene for example, also the dance break in the POM video was something she came up with on the fly) and on her other tours she would often fill time with improvised moves, I just think she doesn’t take it as seriously anymore 

On 19.1.2018 at 12:28 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This video is reaching,  some parts are choreographed, like the hip rock in gimme more, or Breathe on Me (which people loved tbh). they posted the same parts of the same performances for ''annoying habits''. Some of the ''terrible costumes'' were praised (the pink, the cowboy look, the red bra and pants), and obviously, comparing a show that ran for of four years to an edited performance from over 10 years ago there's going to be differences, particularly if you're looking for the worst moments.

I did not post the same move twice. Almost all of the hair clips with the red leotard were from the same night.

The costumes are a taste thing just because some liked it doesn' mean I have to.

The comparison at the end was more about passion and fierceness not about the choreo. 

On 21/1/2018 at 12:35 PM, inthefields said:

the problem is that she has been doing the same choreo for so long that it got boring for her and she lost her discipline.  The next residency should only be two years and then they should end it and start a brand new show.

I thought I was the only one thinking that.

She can't be doing the same stuff for so long because she gets bored and starts halfassing, doing weird moves improvising all the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived