[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2018 at 12:02 AM, OrganisedChaos said:

I can’t :mcorangu:

:myjam:

On 7/23/2018 at 3:03 AM, Charming.max said:

my anxiety went to extreme levels after watching this terrible tour. and its not over yet.

Ugh, don't even remind me. One of my co-workers told me Britney's Mohegan Sun show was still selling tickets a few weeks back, I straight up told him "I'm not seeing that". :grimace: But it was mostly to shut him up 'cause I don't like him.

On 7/23/2018 at 12:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

if you enjoyed that then watch this :reductive:

:wendycry: She's such a shadow of her former self. PLEASE make more videos of her slaying her new hits with choreo from her old tours. I need to see the purple bodysuit from the OIDIA tour slaying the **** out of anything. Or that cute white outfit with the fringe from the BOMT tour. :liberatedaf:

On 7/23/2018 at 9:04 AM, STJ said:

Armography... especially the beginning of Work *****, and Toxic, and Migos break (and everything else in between :mcorangu:).

Who's the dude in your AVI? :thirsty:

On 7/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, The Bling said:

I've read this thread from beginning to end like 10 times already and it never fails to make me scream :cackling:

Can we add the "sip martinis" thing? Or whatever you call it

ThinAmpleBactrian-max-1mb.gif

It annoys me SO. f**king. MUCH :receipts2:

I always thought it was cute and fierce, especially since she only does it for WB.

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who's the dude in your AVI? :thirsty:

some support actor from a French TV Show called "Transfer", it's sci-fi and really cool and interesting :overitkbye:.   I don't want to look him up on google due to bad past experiences (i.e. i look up the actor and they turn out to be ugly in candid shots :mcorangu: due to no make up or just really short hair that doesn't suit their face)

I wanna keep him like this in my mind :tiffanynod:

40 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:wendycry: She's such a shadow of her former self. PLEASE make more videos of her slaying her new hits with choreo from her old tours. I need to see the purple bodysuit from the OIDIA tour slaying the **** out of anything. Or that cute white outfit with the fringe from the BOMT tour. :liberatedaf:

I actually made another one with footage of the OIDIA tour and the ABC special but then my computer crashed and everything was gone.. After that I was too frustrated. But maybe I will re make it lol.

2 hours ago, STJ said:

some support actor from a French TV Show called "Transfer", it's sci-fi and really cool and interesting :overitkbye:.   I don't want to look him up on google due to bad past experiences (i.e. i look up the actor and they turn out to be ugly in candid shots :mcorangu: due to no make up or just really short hair that doesn't suit their face)

I wanna keep him like this in my mind :tiffanynod:

Can you at least find his name? :yasqueen:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I actually made another one with footage of the OIDIA tour and the ABC special but then my computer crashed and everything was gone.. After that I was too frustrated. But maybe I will re make it lol.

OMG PLEASE DO IT. These videos are so iconic! :bop:

Archived